This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futurepharmer2016

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Chances of acceptance after landing an interview with UAMS? Chances of landing interviews with other schools (Creighton, KU, Drake, Iowa?)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Did you get accepted? I am currently applying to UAMS and Creighton.

Last edited:
Did you get accepted? I am currently applying to UAMS and Creighton.
I did!!! On the same day actually!!! It was a very difficult decision. Both schools offer great academics and the people are very nice at each campus. Best of luck to you!

Are you applying for the Fall of 2017?

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations! That is great :) Yes, I am applying for Fall of 2017! UAMS is my first choice, but I applied for the distance pathway at Creighton to keep the cost of going there down. My interviews are coming up in late March/early April.

Congratulations! That is great :) Yes, I am applying for Fall of 2017! UAMS is my first choice, but I applied for the distance pathway at Creighton to keep the cost of going there down. My interviews are coming up in late March/early April.
I see!! Best of luck :) Im sure you will do great!!! UAMS is an awesome school!!! It made my choice super difficult.

Reactions: 1 user