This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

futurepharmer2016

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Chances of acceptance after landing an interview with UAMS? Chances of landing interviews with other schools (Creighton, KU, Drake, Iowa?)
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations! That is great 🙂 Yes, I am applying for Fall of 2017! UAMS is my first choice, but I applied for the distance pathway at Creighton to keep the cost of going there down. My interviews are coming up in late March/early April.
 
Congratulations! That is great 🙂 Yes, I am applying for Fall of 2017! UAMS is my first choice, but I applied for the distance pathway at Creighton to keep the cost of going there down. My interviews are coming up in late March/early April.
I see!! Best of luck 🙂 Im sure you will do great!!! UAMS is an awesome school!!! It made my choice super difficult.