Interview at USA 10/24

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

grunermann

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys (and gals)

I just got my second interview at USA (already interviewed at UAB). Anyone who has already gone have any suggestions? I've already checked interviewfeedback.com. Also, is anyone getting regular decision acceptances from them?
 
Originally posted by grunermann:
•Hey guys (and gals)

I just got my second interview at USA (already interviewed at UAB). Anyone who has already gone have any suggestions? I've already checked interviewfeedback.com. Also, is anyone getting regular decision acceptances from them?•

hey whats up, i interviewed at usa about 3 weeks ago, and they said they will notify whether your'e accepted, rejected, or "on hold" about nov. 1. I still have not got an interview at UAB, and really like to have one soon. hopefully i'll get one with them. well, good luck on the interview.
 
Also, how did your interview at uab go? i'm sure you enjoyed yourself. did they say when you will hear from them?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't think anyone here had heard anything yet from South except for EDP. The driving is the only part that stinks for these interviews, otherwise, they're pretty laid back. The director of admissions is very nice and funny.
 
Anyone here an out-of-state applicant to South? So very few of us out-of-staters are interviewed. It's a shame because the school is only about an hour away from my parent's home (near Pensacola, FL). It's strange how someone from N. Alabama, who lives several hours away, can be given preference. They'll give me in-state tuition, but I'm still lumped with all of the out-of-state applicants. Oh well! Hope I get a chance to check them out! I can always use an excuse to visit the parents. Good luck everyone!
 
The interview at UAB went really well. Since I interviewed early, it seemed like they wanted to convince everyone to come there instead of somewhere else.

I'm an in-state student.