1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interview at USA 10/24

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by grunermann, Oct 21, 2001.

1. grunermann

grunermann Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey guys (and gals)

I just got my second interview at USA (already interviewed at UAB). Anyone who has already gone have any suggestions? I've already checked interviewfeedback.com. Also, is anyone getting regular decision acceptances from them?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. rohitbest

rohitbest Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

hey whats up, i interviewed at usa about 3 weeks ago, and they said they will notify whether your'e accepted, rejected, or "on hold" about nov. 1. I still have not got an interview at UAB, and really like to have one soon. hopefully i'll get one with them. well, good luck on the interview.

4. rohitbest

rohitbest Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Also, how did your interview at uab go? i'm sure you enjoyed yourself. did they say when you will hear from them?

5. lamyers

lamyers Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I don't think anyone here had heard anything yet from South except for EDP. The driving is the only part that stinks for these interviews, otherwise, they're pretty laid back. The director of admissions is very nice and funny.

6. THE instiGATOR

THE instiGATOR Cow Tipper
    7+ Year Member

Anyone here an out-of-state applicant to South? So very few of us out-of-staters are interviewed. It's a shame because the school is only about an hour away from my parent's home (near Pensacola, FL). It's strange how someone from N. Alabama, who lives several hours away, can be given preference. They'll give me in-state tuition, but I'm still lumped with all of the out-of-state applicants. Oh well! Hope I get a chance to check them out! I can always use an excuse to visit the parents. Good luck everyone!

7. grunermann

grunermann Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

The interview at UAB went really well. Since I interviewed early, it seemed like they wanted to convince everyone to come there instead of somewhere else.

I'm an in-state student.