Interview Date Swap Thread

Started by GYNie2015
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

GYNie2015

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I noticed that there hadn't been one of these made this year yet but wanted to propose interview date swaps, especially for those of you who may have a certain date scheduled but may prefer another!

1. I have UC-Irvine December 5th: would anyone be willing to swap for October 31, December 12, or December 19?
2. Also have Cornell on December 5th: would be willing to swap for any other date except November 7th.


I am willing to compensate anyone willing to swap dates with me! Please PM me if anyone is interested!
 
If anyone has UCLA on November 15th and would be willing to swap for December 13th, please message me. I would be eternally grateful.
 
Worth a try! I'm interested in swapping my January 10 interview date with UTSW for a December 13 date instead. Please message me 🙂 Thanks in advance!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
UCI: signed up for 12/5 and want to switch to 11/21

OR

U Colorado: signed up for 11/14 and want to switch to 11/10

Message me!
 
I'm looking to plan interviews in the same area around the same time and would love to have either Indiana (currently scheduled for 12/18) or Louisville (currently scheduled for 1/5) on 11/13. Message me if you can switch!
 
Hi all,

If you are scheduled for the AM session at UT Houston-Memorial Herman on 12/4, but are able to switch to the PM session, I would love to swap with you. I have to travel for an interview the following day.

Please PM me! Thanks in advance.
 
I have an AM session at UT Houston-Memorial Hermann on 12/4, and I would love to be able to switch to an AM or PM session on 12/11.

Please PM me if you can swap!
 
Hi Everyone!

I was hoping to switch my Georgetown from 11/20 to 12/18. Please let me know if you are interested- I would be very grateful!!
 
Hi everyone!

Institution: U Maryland
Have: 12/12
Want: 12/19

Would be willing to compensate! Please PM me if you're interested. Thanks!
 
1.)
Program: Drexel
Have: 12/5
Want: 1/10 or 1/9 (potentially 11/22)

2.)
Program: Albert Einstein Medical Center (in Philly)
Have: 12/12
Want: Flexible but a January date preferred

PM me if you are interested

Thank you!!
 
Hi folks! I have a U Nevada interview 12/12 and would love to switch to 12/19 if anyone can accommodate me.

Thanks bunches! Enjoy the season!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad