July 2022 ABOG qualifying exam thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

reggiano

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow chief residents and anyone else taking the ABOG qualifying exam in July.

How are you studying for this exam?

If I've done well on CREOGs the past 4 years, can I just plan to study for the ABOG exam the same way I studied for CREOGs?

Members don't see this ad.

I took the exam a few years ago, but my program paid for a board review program which made studying very easy as it was well organized mostly. I also used the test question bank Truelearn.

Hello fellow chief residents and anyone else taking the ABOG qualifying exam in July.

How are you studying for this exam?

If I've done well on CREOGs the past 4 years, can I just plan to study for the ABOG exam the same way I studied for CREOGs?

I would recommend paying or getting your program to pay for an exam review course with a large question Bank.

The question stems are much shorter and are different than CREOG stems.

Can you pass without a formal study guide? Sure but the question banks help out.

Main thing is do as many practice questions as possible. There will be some obvious similarities that will help.