Interview Feedback

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

Dr_Feelgood

I always love combing the feedback to see what people think of their interviews. I'm not trying to insult anyone, so if it is you feedback please don't take it personally.

The recent post under Barry which on the surface was positive. Then I read the students ranking and he gave them 1/10. If the interview was positive and he rated Barry 1/10 was he in the negatives before he stepped onto campus?

Members don't see this ad.

I always love combing the feedback to see what people think of their interviews. I'm not trying to insult anyone, so if it is you feedback please don't take it personally.

The recent post under Barry which on the surface was positive. Then I read the students ranking and he gave them 1/10. If the interview was positive and he rated Barry 1/10 was he in the negatives before he stepped onto campus?

Yeah, i agree. Sometimes I wonder if people rank low like a 1 to screw up the schools overall ranking. I mean "1" doesnt seem like there was too much thought.