Interview feedback

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

air bud

I am a dog and play basketball
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
people, please remember to fill out interview feedback. I found it incredibly helpful in preparing for my interviews, and I am surprised at the lack of response for this years interview cycle.

Members don't see this ad.

and thetachi please stay away from this thread.

Members don't see this ad :)
Do this people. It is helpful to all others and also helps avoid the same old threads which annoy some of you.

Its been a while, but I finally got around to it. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions / comments about any of the school's interview process. :thumbup:

Its been a while, but I finally got around to it. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions / comments about any of the school's interview process. :thumbup:

What made you have a bad morning at DMU? I'm guessing that is your feedback.

I can't beleive how little feedback there is for all the interviews. Please make sure everyone does this because it helps out a lot!!
Thanks!

When you said "I can't beleive how little feedback there is for all the interviews.", did you mean that my feedback has not enough information? Just wanted a clarification there.

And answering your other question yes, the morning of my DMU interview my taxi took me to the wrong address which almost made me late, and I got dropped off at the wrong building right when it started pouring rain, so I walked in soaked and barely on-time. It stressed me out a bit, and I got sick as the day went on, so I think it might have affected me a little by the time I got to the interview. Things like that can happen though. :bang:

No...you're feedback is great! I just meant in general, it doesn't seem like much feedback has been left this year for all schools.

Thanks for adding to it and what a bummer of a day!

Thanks! I think that a good majority of the people I interviewed with did not know of SDN, so that could have factored in the amount of feedback this year.

Yeah, but it was out of my control, so what can you do? I'm still glad I went there to check out the school.