Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

interview flights

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by grasshopper, Jul 25, 2001.

1. grasshopper

grasshopper Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

OK, ignoring the present AMCAS situation and being optimistic, do any of you guys know of good, cheap, short notice types of travel deals for students for things like interviews? I live basically across the country of almost all the schools I'm applying to. How much time to they give you to figure it out? Are there student deals out there for airline tickets?

2. spacecadet22

spacecadet22 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Hey grasshopper,
    I am assuming you are going west to east? If so, you can check out ATA--they are ultra cheap if you don't mind connecting in Midway. Also, I loved travelocity for trying to find flights and now the sidestep.com is giving it a run for the money. Also, if you have time to spare, you can always priceline it and pick a price that works for you! Good luck!

3. Dylann FMD

Dylann FMD Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I don't know too much about this, but if you are a premedical member of AMSA (American Medical Student Association), they supposedly can get you cheaper flights for interviews. I have never done it, so can't vouch for it, but will be trying to use it when I (hopefully) go for interviews. If anyone knows more about this feedback is welcome.