Interview Invite

Started by Bianca01
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Bianca01

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wondering, has anyone received an interview invite to Tufts for January 24th, who was not initially scheduled for November 30th?
I really have my heart set on Tufts (alma mater) and I am not getting any love!
Thanks for your time..and Happy Holidays!
-b
 
Bianca01 said:
Just wondering, has anyone received an interview invite to Tufts for January 24th, who was not initially scheduled for November 30th?
I really have my heart set on Tufts (alma mater) and I am not getting any love!
Thanks for your time..and Happy Holidays!
-b

i just got the invite this week for the 24th but withdrew my app so hopefully you'll have my spot =)
 
dillanger said:
i just got the invite this week for the 24th but withdrew my app so hopefully you'll have my spot =)

Thanks,
How were you notified?