Interview Invite????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Herpeto

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Get this. I recently received an interview invite to CCOM in my P.O. Box, however it was addressed to another individual. To be specific, it had their name on the invite but my address. This makes we wonder if they have my information somehow mixed up with their name. I haven't contacted the school yet, because I just received it on Friday. What am I supposed to think, an interview for me or the other individual? If it is an interview invite for the other individual I certainly want to clear the matter up so they have the opportunity to present their qualifications to the admissions committee. If they error so greatly in a matter such as this, it makes me question what the rest of the school is like.

Herp

Members don't see this ad.

Wouldn't happen to be my name on there would it? :D

Seriously, that does seem fairly odd and I am intrested in knowing the explanation of the Adcom of the mixup. That does seem like decent error.

hi,

Its possible for a mix-up to occur somtimes as they are humans. At any rate, you have to contack them and just hope that the interview invite is for you.

--dokita

Members don't see this ad :)
What if our files are mixed and he was awarded an interview based on my credentials. Now that would be strange. I highly doubt that the case. I am hoping they were trying to send an invite to both of us and simply made an error.

Herp

last year I got an acceptance letter in mid august with another name on it, and I hadn't even sent that school a secondary. I felt bad for the person who was suppose to get that letter, i'm sure they got the message really really late.
Good with clearing things up
Jenny

hmmm....that sounds unusual.

like everyone said....just call the school on monday.

i'm an MS-I here at CCOM, and so far I would have nothing but great things to say about the school. I am so happy I chose to come here. This is a great school. So don't let that mishap make you think that they are unorganized.

And if the interview is meant for you, ( which i'm sure it is), then I wish you the best of luck. And don't worry about our interviews here, they are pretty low stress.