Interview Invites this cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoctorFate

Membership Revoked
Removed
Account on Hold
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Have a substantial number of schools delayed sending out interview invites this cycle? I notice on the II tracker, Penn, Duke, Temple, Cornell and several other colleges I applied to are yet to send out a single invite, whereas in cycles past all sent out an invite before September 1st.
While I understand not everyone who receives an invite will report it, I would expect at least one person to report it for any school if several were sent out, especially earlier on in the cycle.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Patience is a virtue; the need for instant gratification is not.

Schools stratify the apps as they come in and don't send out secondaries or IIs merely in chronological order.

Not picking on you, summer, but SDNers are advised to lose the mindset of "I sent in my apps. Where are all my interviews??"

Reactions: 1 users
Patience is a virtue; the need for instant gratification is not.

Schools stratify the apps as they come in and don't send out secondaries or IIs merely in chronological order.

Not picking on you, summer, but SDNers are advised to lose the mindset of "I sent in my apps. Where are all my interviews??"
Oh, I fully understand. I already have 3 interviews, 2 of which are ranked quite highly, and I understand that August is relatively early for IIs. I was asking purely from a data standpoint, as I noticed many schools haven't even started interviewing yet, whereas in years past they had by this point.

Members don't see this ad :)
The wait is brutal, but just remember that not getting one early doesn't mean you won't get one in a few months!

Reactions: 1 user