Interview Invites This Week?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bnmakr1

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is this the week?

Taking odds.

Members don't see this ad.

I would say first week of August...

Members don't see this ad :)
I thought Erie sent out invites on July 12th last year. Am I that far off?

I'm feeling it...I'm in for $100K, this Thursday...interview's will be invited!

I tell you what I'll bet my entire medical tuition cost (250k) that someone gets an interview this Fri.

All invites must be posted on SDN with a photo ID next to the name on the email/letter for proof :D
LOL. While we're at it, every applicant posting such information please post your SSN as well as other identifying information to assist others with paying for medical school. Thanks in advance. :p

LOL. While we're at it, every applicant posting such information please post your SSN as well as other identifying information to assist others with paying for medical school. Thanks in advance. :p

Haha yea. I'll add Idenity Theft to my list of ECs :thumbup:

TCOM's been sending interviews for a while. That's probably because of TMDSAS though

Members don't see this ad :)
All invites must be posted on SDN with a photo ID next to the name on the email/letter for proof :D

Haha...Ill have my notary work something up. (my notary is Dwight Schrute btw)

What a creative finical aid system you have found :laugh:

TCOM's been sending interviews for a while. That's probably because of TMDSAS though

Yeah, they're different...they start early too.

Then when asked about your new EC that no one has ever seen before, just be honest with hey I gotta pay for medical school somehow and this seemed like a low risk approach at the time. :laugh:

Then when asked about your new EC that no one has ever seen before, just be honest with hey I gotta pay for medical school somehow and this seemed like a low risk approach at the time. :laugh:

Yup. Low risk, high reward!

i feel like theres no way there will be interviews this week besides tcom doing their thing. but i guess its possible

i feel like theres no way there will be interviews this week besides tcom doing their thing. but i guess its possible

I feel like you need to put your money where your mouth is ;)

give your date, sir!

just got my interview invite to harvard and DMU :) #winning

I'll bet Eva Longoria that it'll be Tuesday. That's my guinea pig.

Ok, well if my counts right, so far we have:

medPR @$50K for not this week

COMedic2doc @ $250K for this Fri

HalfListic @$100K for this Thurs (with medPR jumping in on that action, opposing it)

Bnmakr1 @Eva Longoria for this Tues

ill bet newd pix of me that it wont be this week (not including texas)

Updated:

COMedic2doc @ $250K for this Fri

HalfListic @$100K for this Thurs (with medPR jumping in on that action, opposing it)

ColeSmalls @ his full monty for not this week

all this interview talk is making me nervous....***** gettin' real!

Just got off the phone with Halle and she's up for the bet so I'll be raising my bet.

And for the one who's freaking out, dude seriously you need to go do something to relax and disengage your stress.

all this interview talk is making me nervous....***** gettin' real!

Im right there with you! I have to keep myself busy at all times...

Just got off the phone with Halle and she's up for the bet so I'll be raising my bet.

And for the one who's freaking out, dude seriously you need to go do something to relax and disengage your stress.

Ill make the update ;)

Also, there is no calming the storm of impending interviews that brewing deep in the bowels of my...bowels!

Updated: COMed2doc changes his bet from $250K to Halle Berry...

COMedic2doc @ Halle Berry for this Fri

ColeSmalls @ his full monty for not this week

I rode my bike 60 miles today does that count? I'm not really that nervous but talking about interviews already does bring some anxiety.

I rode my bike 60 miles today does that count? I'm not really that nervous but talking about interviews already does bring some anxiety.
I do understand, I really do. It absolutely counts that you went out and went for a bike ride (my hat's off to ya for 60 miles). Hang in there man, we'll be looking back at this time next year with positive reflection.

So I just skimmed through the 2011 school specific threads and got first interview invite dates.

LMU-DCOM: 08/09
Western/COMP: 08/23
OSU-COM: 09/04
UMDNJ: 08/22
TUCOM-NV: 08/30
AZCOM: 07/29
DMU-COM: 07/21
NYCOM: 10/06
LECOM-Brandenton: 07/25
NSU-COM: 08/03
PIKEVILLE: 09/01
TUCOM-CA: 08/10
WCU-COM: 08/18
LECOM-Erie: 07/07
LECOM-Seton Hill: Thread was dead. Saw no invites.
RVU-COM: 08/08
PCOM: 08/22
ATSU (Arizona): 08/10
ATSU (Kirksville): 08/05
CCOM: 08/16
PCOM-GA: 09/21
TOURO-NY: 09/13
KCUMB: 08/15
WVSOM: 08/09
MSU-COM: USUALLY NO INTERVIEWS. Decision made from primary/secondary submissions.
PNWU-COM: 09/06
VCOM: 09/07
UNECOM: 09/06
OUCOM: 08/30

Based on this, I'll bet all my monopoly money on no interviews this week.

Wonder if PCOM will be around the same or later this year seeing as we have gotten no secondary yet.

DMU 7-21 and AZCOM 7/29? Ooh I can't wait!

DMU 7-21 and AZCOM 7/29? Ooh I can't wait!

DMU could actually be later. I read in the thread that most of the interview invites around that time were "fast-tracked". High mcat/gpa.

EDIT: They started sending out both fast track and regular complete interviews on 07/21.

DMU could actually be later. I read in the thread that most of the interview invites around that time were "fast-tracked". High mcat/gpa.

EDIT: They started sending out both fast track and regular complete interviews on 07/21.

:( low GPA/high MCAT here.

Strong work.

So I just skimmed through the 2011 school specific threads and got first interview invite dates.

LMU-DCOM: 08/09
Western/COMP: 08/23
OSU-COM: 09/04
UMDNJ: 08/22
TUCOM-NV: 08/30
AZCOM: 07/29
DMU-COM: 07/21
NYCOM: 10/06
LECOM-Brandenton: 07/25
NSU-COM: 08/03
PIKEVILLE: 09/01
TUCOM-CA: 08/10
WCU-COM: 08/18
LECOM-Erie: 07/07
LECOM-Seton Hill: Thread was dead. Saw no invites.
RVU-COM: 08/08
PCOM: 08/22
ATSU (Arizona): 08/10
ATSU (Kirksville): 08/05
CCOM: 08/16
PCOM-GA: 09/21
TOURO-NY: 09/13
KCUMB: 08/15
WVSOM: 08/09
MSU-COM: USUALLY NO INTERVIEWS. Decision made from primary/secondary submissions.
PNWU-COM: 09/06
VCOM: 09/07
UNECOM: 09/06
OUCOM: 08/30

Based on this, I'll bet all my monopoly money on no interviews this week.

Looking at DMU, secondary invites last year came on the exact same date as this year....so maybe the invites will come on friday?

rzoo...nice stats work-up. Lets see if those numbers hold up this year...

hopefulMD...that almost sounded like a wager? Any collateral, or was that not official? ;)

Hahaha ill bet the cost of a new corvette z06 that invites start coming next week. This excludes TCOM. So 100K here.

Check out the DMU thread. People got interview invites today!

Lol WTF. Mid of july and ppl are already getting interviews? :laugh:

Awesome! Congrats to the interviewee's

looks like Bnmakr1 was off by one day from scoring, Eva Longoria...tough break, but you win for being the closest. have a :thumb up:

Wish I could have applied to DMU, good school, but my MCAT score was too old for them. :thumbdown: