Interview Invites This Week?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
My birthday is later this week. It would be great to get an interview invite from any school on my birthday! :)

Members don't see this ad.

No its not edp i think they just give them to people with really good stats. My 3.7/3.9 26 didnt get one so they must be given at a certain mcat level.

Members don't see this ad :)
No its not edp i think they just give them to people with really good stats. My 3.7/3.9 26 didnt get one so they must be given at a certain mcat level.

Oh ok. I've read people mention it before, but never looked into it since Im not applying there.

Well, I guess we mediocre peasants will have to wait for our interviews ;)

Every unfamiliar number is so nerve-wrecking now.

Just got one regarding a random poll.

Looks like I owe a bunch of people some money...

I lost all my monopoly money. But congrats on DMU interviews! :thumbup::thumbup:

I need to stop incessantly checking my email. I feel like giving myself a twice a day limit lol

yeah, I got my DMU interview on 7/16, through their fast track program. :D

3.8 GPA, 30Q MCAT. I was pretty shocked to it come so early (I only had my AACOMAS sent out on 7/13...). Hopefully there is many more interview invites to come for all of us!

Is fast track DMU's early decision program? As in, you can only apply to DMU if you choose to fast track?
No fast track interviews shouldn't be confused with EDP (early decision program). Fast track interviews are given out by the DMU adcom to applicants who meet a certain criteria of stats or ecs or a combination of both.

Members don't see this ad :)
No fast track interviews shouldn't be confused with EDP (early decision program). Fast track interviews are given out by the DMU adcom to applicants who meet a certain criteria of stats or ecs or a combination of both.

Thanks...

Good school...wish they'd accept my 2009 MCAT. :( oh well.

Kinda wish EDP had worked in my favor as well, but now hoping to be sharing the good news for Thanksgiving.

I know that most interview invites don't come for another month or so, but it feels like they've lost interest in me. All those secondaries were exciting, but now I don't exist to the schools anymore! *sad face*
lol

I know that most interview invites don't come for another month or so, but it feels like they've lost interest in me. All those secondaries were exciting, but now I don't exist to the schools anymore! *sad face*
lol

haha, exactly...why don't you like me?

lol
y-u-no-why-you-no-like-me.jpg

This wait makes filling out secondaries fun.

Unfortunately there is plenty of waiting through out this whole process... even after you are accepted.

Unfortunately there is plenty of waiting through out this whole process... even after you are accepted.

Waiting after acceptance doesn't seem too bad ;)

But yep, lots of waiting!!!

Waiting after acceptance doesn't seem too bad ;)

But yep, lots of waiting!!!

+1. Getting in will be one of the best days ever. I won't mind just waiting after I KNOW I got in.

Agreed!

P.S. HalfListic, I love your Avatar. Sherlock BBC version is awesome.

Right on...always good to find other people who have seen it.

One of the best shows out there. (and it has a couple seasons on netflix for anyone interested in some good watching)

:thumbup:

+1. Getting in will be one of the best days ever. I won't mind just waiting after I KNOW I got in.
You know what they say, the best year of medical school is the year you find out you were accepted. lol

Does anyone know if DMU fast-track interviewees last year had a better chance of being accepted? I'd love to be one-and-done, and know for certain before October. (Wishful thinking, obviously.)

Does anyone know if DMU fast-track interviewees last year had a better chance of being accepted? I'd love to be one-and-done, and know for certain before October. (Wishful thinking, obviously.)

I think thats the idea with fast track, isn't it? You are fast tracked if you have a better chance than average...

First round of LECOM-E invites went out today for August 3rd!

LECOM-Erie has started sending interview invites. Let the games begin!!

DMU came to my door and handed my my acceptance. They then pinched me, thereby awakening me from my dream.

DMU came to my door and handed my my acceptance. They then pinched me, thereby awakening me from my dream.
Dude, that sounds like a pretty sweet dream. That's all I wanted to say...

AGREED. This process makes me hate weekends! #backwardsthinking :(

YES! Its the only time of the week I dont neurotically check my email.

So what do you guys think? This upcoming week or the next? Most schools have got to be getting close to letting us know about these interviews.

YES! Its the only time of the week I dont neurotically check my email.

So what do you guys think? This upcoming week or the next? Most schools have got to be getting close to letting us know about these interviews.

The sad part it, I still neurotically check my email lol I'm hoping this is the week... at least for a few. I'm thinking LECOM and DMU for sure, but I'm hoping WV and maybe LMU-DCOM? but it's probably all just wishful thinking.

What's everyone think?

The sad part it, I still neurotically check my email lol I'm hoping this is the week... at least for a few. I'm thinking LECOM and DMU for sure, but I'm hoping WV and maybe LMU-DCOM? but it's probably all just wishful thinking.

What's everyone think?

If I got an interview from LMU and DMU in the same week I would probably piss myself.

We can add LECOM-Erie to this list of schools starting interview invites. First interview day is 8/3 and no I am not one of them. OK I need to stop whining

Not much action today huh? :(

all quiet here...LECOM-B has processed my app now, so the portal changed the status. But, that stuffs not doing it for me anymore. Need to move the harder stuff, like interview invites, to get any thrill anymore :D

all quiet here...LECOM-B has processed my app now, so the portal changed the status. But, that stuffs not doing it for me anymore. Need to move the harder stuff, like interview invites, to get any thrill anymore :D

lol I'm with you, I had the same portal change for LECOM-E. It gave me a small rush...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItLzdZV004s[/YOUTUBE]