Interview invites

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Coca Cola

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just got invited to interview at TUCOM. Does anyone have tips for travelling cheap? Is any TUCOM student available to stay with for my interview? Any help is appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

try alaska airlines or jet blue depending on where you're coming from?

when was your file complete? congrats on the invite =)

Thanks for your help. My file was complete around 7/18/03.

Members don't see this ad :)
When is your interview? I just scheduled mine for October 7th.

Steven Davis sent me an email telling me I was getting an invite...where is it? I don't see it in the mail! ack.

I will interview on Sept. 29th and stay at the Best Western the school has set up. I am hoping to check out San Fran as well. I heard Vallejo is nice. Any other must see sites in the area for this Texan. On another note, I think early decision interviews are earlier in September. I got my invite by snail mail. Anyone heard from any other osteopathic schools for interviews yet.

Thanks

DMU sends em out this month too! =)

Coca Cola- Are you planning on renting a car when you come out to TUCOM? I live in the area & would be happy to give you suggestions on a thing or two to do while you're out here. Great hiking, beautiful beaches, good bars. Even without a car, there is direct ferry service from Vallejo to SF so you can still get over the bay to experience the city quite easily.

Good luck on the interview!

i heard vallejo was one of the top best looking cities in the US

Vallejo is kind of ugly.. but it's in the Bay area.. what more could you ask for. A simple drive out of town and boom you're in the city, by the bay with huge buildings and surrounding valley mountains... I've lived here my whole life.. love it!

wrentana,
I might rent a car while I am there because the transport service is open Monday-Friday.