Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ahhhhhh yes, but that answer doesn't tell you how far along I am on in THAT path. Now how could I have started along THAT path without submitting an AMCAS application last year? Well, that's where knowing that there's more than one way to enter a buliding comes in. And if your goal is to get IN the buliding, then you tend not to care HOW you got in!😉There, right there, "interested in pursuing and MD/PhD." That's what I was curious about.
Thank you. Finally.
But your question was first answered a few posts ago. You just didn't "get" it.
ect . And 3) Anyone with half a brain could figure out what the he!! I'm talking about most of the time about if they would simply stop reading my posts from the perspective of coming from a black woman (which I actually don't think applies so much to people like Panda Bear) and just read the dam posts!