Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I am 37 yrs old and applying to several Veterinary Schools. I am hoping to get into Western Health because of the proximity to my family and friends... and the PBL approach. I've been a RVT for 16 years.
I have reading about preparing for interviews via the SDN. Where exactly is this behavioral prep found? Also, what have people been writing for the Personal questionnaire in the Western University application? Is anyone over 35 and applying?
Thanx for any advice.
I am 37 yrs old and applying to several Veterinary Schools. I am hoping to get into Western Health because of the proximity to my family and friends... and the PBL approach. I've been a RVT for 16 years.
I have reading about preparing for interviews via the SDN. Where exactly is this behavioral prep found? Also, what have people been writing for the Personal questionnaire in the Western University application? Is anyone over 35 and applying?
Thanx for any advice.