Interview prep?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hzreio

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,

My first interview is coming up in 2.5 weeks. How should I start prepping? I have already jotted down some "roadmap" ideas to some of the common questions (tell me about yourself, why medicine, etc.) and have begun to brainstorm stories from my activities that I learned from/can discuss. What else would you recommend I do?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey,

My first interview is coming up in 2.5 weeks. How should I start prepping? I have already jotted down some "roadmap" ideas to some of the common questions (tell me about yourself, why medicine, etc.) and have begun to brainstorm stories from my activities that I learned from/can discuss. What else would you recommend I do?
Go to YouTube and type in “Kevin ahern interview prep” or something like that . He is a retired biochem Professor , but he has 3 workshops recorded on interview prep (they look like recordings from auditorium). I love him!!! The only resource I used and I got 4 acceptances and 1 WL out of my 5 interviews .

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Hey,

Read this:

Reactions: 3 users
This was a good question, and the replies provide awesome resources. Thanks @M&L and @Goro!

Reactions: 2 users