Interview Question- Explaining Poor MCAT or a Bad Grade?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuturePharm21

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey,


What's the best way to explain a low MCAT or poor grade like a C?


Right now, I was thinking of explaining how I was trying to do too many things at once and ultimately my grade suffered and took the exam underprepared without pre-requistes completed. However, both situations improved my study habits teaching me to study using a variety of methods, doing a lot more practice problems, and ultimately I seeked out help getting a tutor to improve weak areas.

Is that good? What else do you guys recommend?

I know there's a very good chance it will be asked...
 
yea thats good..recognizing a problem and addressing it and tell the adcoms the truth of the situation is the best answer you can give.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.