Interview question please

Started by andwhat
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

andwhat

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How do you know whether or not the interview went well? I mean how do you do well on a FP interview?
any input would be highly appreciated!
 
I think the only way to gauge that well is to stay in close contact with that pogram after you've interviewed and to go back there for a rotation or a second look.

👍 👍 👍
 
spartanburg said:
I think the only way to gauge that well is to stay in close contact with that pogram after you've interviewed and to go back there for a rotation or a second look.

👍 👍 👍

thanks alot! actually I was just reading up on that in first aid for the match, you are absolutely correct, the dinner went fine, now on to the interview......and then others back to back to back this week.... 👍 👍
thanks again.
 
If the program contacts you after the interview, you can be pretty sure the interview went well. FP interviews are so laid-back, I can't see anybody's interview going badly.

Good luck on your interviews! :luck: