Interview questions

Mattabet

Doctor Thunder
10+ Year Member
Jun 8, 2008
Somewhere in SE Wisconsin
  1. Medical Student
Aw, I think you missed an opportunity, Teddy. I would have taken credit for personally compiling the entore interview feedback database myself before putting it up...

"Oh, yeah... I had the same idea... I've been working on a little compilation of my own. There's only a few thousand results so far..."

About the Ads

Dashne Gafoor

10+ Year Member
Apr 2, 2009
  1. Pre-Medical

Hey, thanks Teddy! Actually, I had already seen this, but I honestly thought that there was a thread that listed some general questions asked during each interview. I know schools ask questions pertaining to your application, but I am under the impression that they have a standard set of questions as well.....that is what I am looking for.

Mattabet

Doctor Thunder
10+ Year Member
Jun 8, 2008
Somewhere in SE Wisconsin
  1. Medical Student
There really isn't a standard set. Or, if there is, it's things like, 'how are you doing?' or 'do you have any questions for me?'.

Being asked why you want to be a doctor / go into medicine / go to school X is also a near certainty. Beyond that though, interviews (at least the good ones) are pretty free-form. There's a give and take, and it's like a conversation. All you can do is think on your feet - which isn't too hard because you probably do know quite a bit about yourself, and that's what they're generally trying to find out.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.