interview questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

preDO12345678

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering if you guys tell the truth for the following question:

did you apply to other schools ?

also, when they say.. to "tell them something about yourself." what do you focus on? what you have achieved in college?

Members don't see this ad.

also, when they say.. to "tell them something about yourself." what do you focus on? what you have achieved in college?

I would recommend telling the truth, trust me you are not the first to have applied to md do dentistry etcetera in addition to DPM school.

Usually when they ask tell me about yourself you want to lead up to why you are interviewing with them, why podiatry? What you achieved in college should be easy assuming you did more than play video games and go to parties. Relax, don't over think this questions.

Last edited:

Do you mean other pod schools or other types of programs? If it's other pod schools, they might be able to see that you have applied to other programs - I know that medical schools can see what other medical schools you applied to after a certain date (like february?).

But yeah, don't lie at your interview.

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks guys. I was going to tell the truth anyway, but I was afraid that whatever i say might undermine my chances of getting into a particular school. I am staring at the interview questions now, courtesy to SNDers. However, I can't really seem to get myself "studying" for the interview- like memorizing what im going to say (what I usually do for my PPT presentations). I am just going through these questions and sort of brainstorm as to what I am going to say.............@.@