interview scheduling

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AIRMJ4

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Assuming we get invited for an interview, are we allowed to pick any day to show up or do the schools have a narrow window of dates from which we have to select from? Cause what if I submit all my secondaries at the same time and luckily get invited to many institutions, is there going to be some sort of timing conflict in my interviews? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

usually invites have a specific date for your interview. occasionally, you are able to choose out of a few dates. in case there is a date conflict, schools are usually accomodating in helping to chose another date.

AIRMJ4 said:
Assuming we get invited for an interview, are we allowed to pick any day to show up or do the schools have a narrow window of dates from which we have to select from? Cause what if I submit all my secondaries at the same time and luckily get invited to many institutions, is there going to be some sort of timing conflict in my interviews? Thanks
Even if you submit at the same time, interview invites will vary widely.