Interview situation not sure if its good or bad..

Started by ptlover
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ptlover

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I emailed a school that I replied to today to find out when I would hear back from admissions. I had applied and interviewed last year but got wait listed. The admissions person that emailed back said they would use my old interview score since I scored really well and that I would hear early December or January about an admissions decision.

I wasn't sure how to take this . Is this good or bad? Should I ask for an interview anyways?
 
that's really quite odd but I've never gone through this process. Did you strengthen your application significantly?
 
I was told that the reason I was wait listed was because I applied too late and that I was a very competitive applicant. But I'm not sure!
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you mostly didn't get in because you were late and your interview score is high, then I'd say just count yourself lucky to save one less stress.
 
Thanks guys! As odd as it is, emailed the school and was told this wouldn't harm me!