Interview Stats for CCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jchung

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!

I will be interviewing at CCOM next week. But I am just wondering just how close I am to being accepted. Anybody know the stats of those interviewed to those being accepted?

Thanks
;)

Members don't see this ad.

when are you having your interview next week?

Hey, I'll be there Tues the 16th. Anyone else? Anyway, the original question is a very good one and I hope someone has an answer to it.

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed at CCOM on 10/19. I asked an admin personell the same question. I don't remember the exact number...but out of ~400 interviewed, ~350 are accepted. This is definately not the exact stats...but I'm sure it's in the 90% acceptance rate.

Hi,

I am an MS-1 at CCOM, and traditionally about 50-60% of interviewees are accepted. It is nowhere near a 90% acceptance rate for those granted an interview; however, the interview is relaxed and non-threatening...unlike some schools. Hope this helps.

I see there have been a couple of posts, so i thought I would write back and hopefully I can help other people interviewing at CCOM.

For interview stats, I found that the US NEWS and World Report has stats (# applied, # granted interview, and # accepted)for most of the osteopathic schools.

For an update, I have been accepted and wish everyone interviewing at CCOM the best of luck!

Jchung