1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Interview Stats for CCOM

Discussion in 'Medical Students - DO' started by jchung, Oct 10, 2001.

1. jchung

jchung New Member

Hello!

I will be interviewing at CCOM next week. But I am just wondering just how close I am to being accepted. Anybody know the stats of those interviewed to those being accepted?

Thanks
    ;)

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Wasabi

Wasabi Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

when are you having your interview next week?

4. Viva LV

Viva LV Member
    10+ Year Member

Hey, I'll be there Tues the 16th. Anyone else? Anyway, the original question is a very good one and I hope someone has an answer to it.

5. Bubbles

Bubbles Junior Member

I interviewed at CCOM on 10/19. I asked an admin personell the same question. I don't remember the exact number...but out of ~400 interviewed, ~350 are accepted. This is definately not the exact stats...but I'm sure it's in the 90% acceptance rate.

6. drewman

drewman New Member

Hi,

I am an MS-1 at CCOM, and traditionally about 50-60% of interviewees are accepted. It is nowhere near a 90% acceptance rate for those granted an interview; however, the interview is relaxed and non-threatening...unlike some schools. Hope this helps.

7. jchung

jchung New Member

I see there have been a couple of posts, so i thought I would write back and hopefully I can help other people interviewing at CCOM.

For interview stats, I found that the US NEWS and World Report has stats (# applied, # granted interview, and # accepted)for most of the osteopathic schools.

For an update, I have been accepted and wish everyone interviewing at CCOM the best of luck!

Jchung