Interview!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

johndean11229

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys, i got a call from from West Virginia for an interview sept 5th!!! there is a god!! i have to say aacom has been really cool and trust me, they will finish all your stuff. I hope the best for everyone and wish me luck!!

Members don't see this ad.

When did you get your primary in? Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
i did get my primary in like the first day....then i made sure my pre med advisor got my recommendations done as fast as he could, so i was in good shape concerning time...

Congratulations Johndean!!! Good luck, kick some interview butt!!! :D

how long after you submitted your secondary were u offered an interview?

thanks and good luck

oh yea...whats the easiest way to get there? i heard it was out in the middle of nowhere

Congrats! Lewisburg is right off interstate 64. If you're coming from NY I think 95 south to 81/64 west. Check out yahoo maps. It looks pretty easy to find. I'm still waiting for any sign of secondaries! Am I right that we must send our letters of Rec to each individual school, not to AACOMAS?

hey guys, there was no initial secondary for this school. you only get one if you get an interview, same with nycom. and yes you have to send your letters to each individual school....thanks guys

Congrats Johndean! Best of luck to you :D

Congrats johndean!

Eurodocmom is right. Exit 169 off of I64. If you are coming from I64 West, then it would be a left at the end of the exit. That puts you on 219. The school is about 1-2 miles on that road. Good luck to you!!!

Billie, MS-IV
WVSOM

Congrats.

I too have an interview at West virginia. But is Sept 6. Did they call you to ask you to set up an interview date/time? They did for me which i thought was sorta odd..

what about if you're flying in? where is the nearest airport? and will i have to rent a car to get there?

thanks
;)

Lewisburg has a single landing-strip airport that I know US Air flies in and out of. Maybe other airlines do too, though I don't know that for fact. The airport is about 4 miles(?) north of the school. Beyond that, Charleston, WV airport is 1.5-2 hours from Lewisburg.