interviewfeedback.com

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

boo_yah

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the heck happened to interviewfeedback.com or when it will be back up?

I'm really hoping it will be working by the time all of us 2003ers start interviewing.

(SDN's interview feedback just isn't as good)

Members don't see this ad.

damn i thought you were going to say it was back up. the forums there are visited frequently by adcoms. heh.

Apparently, for some reason, all the information cannot be called up, from what I remember reading when the guy first acknowledged teh problem. He had also written that he has been in touch with the host and such, and no one can figure it out. It is very unfortunate -- it would sometimes be funny when the adcom from schools would reply and defend comments made by students.

Personally, part of me wonders if maybe the guy just got tired of maintaining the website and such. It has been up for so many years. Maybe he's tired of paying to have his site hosted or something cuz one great thing about it was that it was all ad-free, which usually implies he's paying. But who knows.

hehe -- this is how rumors get started.

Members don't see this ad :)
I remember a couple of months ago some ambitious 2002-2003 applicants kept asking SDNers' to post on the SDN Interview Feedback website (cannot remember the link). I think it was TweetieBird who started it. It actually made me take the time fill out the forms for my interviews. You guys should remind SDNers to post their feedback on the site (i.e keep bumping this up). interviewfeedback.com was a wonderful resource for us, it would be a shame if you guys didn't have a similar one. And since most of us are more relaxed after this whole process is now complete many would be happy to do it if reminded

K?

•••quote:•••Originally posted by bebe2:
•I remember a couple of months ago some ambitious 2002-2003 applicants kept asking SDNers' to post on the SDN Interview Feedback website (cannot remember the link). I think it was TweetieBird who started it. It actually made me take the time fill out the forms for my interviews. You guys should remind SDNers to post their feedback on the site (i.e keep bumping this up). interviewfeedback.com was a wonderful resource for us, it would be a shame if you guys didn't have a similar one. And since most of us are more relaxed after this whole process is now complete many would be happy to do it if reminded

K?•••••hey, thanks bebe for inputting your stuff. i thought i was just being annoying. now i'm going to keep bumping :D :D

I know interviewfeedback helped a lot of students, so I'd really like it if people used the SDN interview feedback section as an alternative.

I have e-mailed Dr. Graham Redgrave, the mastermind behind interviewfeedback.com and asked him if he could post a link on his website to SDN's interview section, but I received no response. I was thinking that if you guys could also e-mail him, then we might get him to link to SDN which would mean a larger interview database.

I'm probably hoping too much, but could you just send a quick e-mail to Dr. Redgrave and ask for his support. The e-mail I sent is below, feel free to use it as a template. I found his e-mail address on his website: <a href="http://www.jhmi.edu/~gwr/" target="_blank">http://www.jhmi.edu/~gwr/</a>

Thanks in advance for all of your help. I hope we don't bug him too much. I know I'm going to bug you all too much. :D

<a href="mailto:[email protected]" target="_blank">[email protected]</a>

Subject: Would you be willing to link to another website that provides a similar interview database?

Hello Dr. Redgrave,

As a current applicant to medical school, I want to thank you for helping out all of the previous
applicants. Every student that I've talked to who has previously applied to medical school has used the resources provided by interviewfeedback.com.

As a programmer, I definitely understand the
frustration of debugging; I hope that the issue with your script is resolved quickly. In the interim, I was wondering if you would possibly endorse another website that offers these similar services. Would you object if I asked you to post a link to <a href="http://www.studentdoctor.net/interview/" target="_blank">http://www.studentdoctor.net/interview/</a> so that the people who have already interviewed might be so kind-hearted as to reenter their information in this other database.

I would greatly appreciate any assistance that you can provide.

Thank you,
Deborah MyLastName