Interviewfeedback.com

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ninjaboy

Taneuma
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I wrote in to SDN about improving their interview feedback information and was sent a PM stating that interviewfeedback.com is coming to SDN, soon. Good news for all of us interviewees.

Members don't see this ad.

Awesome! But please hurry, SDN! I'll help however I can... I've got an interview Monday!

Originally posted by gramcracker
Awesome! But please hurry, SDN! I'll help however I can... I've got an interview Monday!

i doubt they'll have it ready for then :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
Nice! Hopefully they get it up fast before the interview season really starts going. Chances are though that it will take a while, especially if SDN changes the way interviewfeedback.com presented all the material, a likely situation since that old website was becoming very antiquated.

Wow! That's great news. It was only a month ago when a few posters including myself suggested doing just that on silvercholla's famous interview feedback thread. I believe it was oldman that actually sent to the PM to Lee about it so give him credit. Good move on Lee's part.

This is so cool. :clap:

if SDN gets the interview feedback data... wow this is the best premed site EVAR!!!!1

So much for it being a secret! ;)

Yes, I'm very happy to report that Graham Redgrave and I are working to get interviewfeedback operational on SDN. I hope it will be ready in 7-10 days -- there are some software issues to be worked-out.

Lee, if I would have known it was a secret I would not have said anything. Either way, thanks for your effort.

Lee you are the best! You're always adding cool features for us. I love this place!

Originally posted by Lee A Burnett
So much for it being a secret! ;)

Yes, I'm very happy to report that Graham Redgrave and I are working to get interviewfeedback operational on SDN. I hope it will be ready in 7-10 days -- there are some software issues to be worked-out.

am i the only one that finds it so cool when lee descends from the heavens to address us mere mortals? its like the burning bush or something.

thanks for getting that interview feedback stuff for us!!!!!:D

Originally posted by Ninjaboy
Lee, if I would have known it was a secret I would not have said anything. Either way, thanks for your effort.

Ah, it wasn't really a secret. :)

Wow! SDN will RULE the pre-med and med school applicant universe!!!:clap: :D ;) :cool: ;) :D :clap: Lee, you are waaaaaaay cool!! I was feeling so sorry for this year's applicants having to do without interviewfeedback.com

Originally posted by Street Philosopher
if SDN gets the interview feedback data... wow this is the best premed site EVAR!!!!1

agreed, it pretty much already is.

i like reading the medschool diaries as well.

Finally the secret is out!! I was feeling like Joey on Friends; remember that episode where his mind is all cluttered with secrets and he just wanted to let it all out??

Lee is doing a kick-ass job on getting it all together. We've been trying for a while to get going on this, but rest assured....Lee's working hard on it!! I would still urge you guys to do your own reading about each school, because you never know how long the software stuff is going to take. Once it comes out, we can rest.

Lee, you rock! On behalf of all the premeds and especially the ones with interviews this season, thank you thank you thank you! :clap:

Originally posted by Lee A Burnett
Ah, it wasn't really a secret. :)

this is awesome! :clap:

just outta curiosity, where did u learn to do all this computer stuff lee? were u a cs major in college or something?

Yay for SDN!! :clap:

Wondering, are the user diaries coming back? They were also great.

Thanks!!!

Just thought I'd bump this thread up to remind everyone to post their interview stuff on the interview feedback section of SDN.
Also as a reminder that the interviewfeedback.com stuff is going to be up soon.

Originally posted by CoffeeCat
Yay for SDN!! :clap:

Wondering, are the user diaries coming back? They were also great.

Thanks!!!

What are the user diaries?

Though I won't be needing interviewfeedback for a bit yet(having a baby first) I will be so glad to see it up and running again. I LOVE that site! Thank you, Lee. You do a lot for us. :D

Just click on a date link under one of the writers' pictures. This will take you his or her last journal entry, from which you can access the bio and archived entries.