Interviewfeedback.com

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

silvercholla

Smarter than the avg bear
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what is going on with this site. I have heard a lot of good things and I tried to check it out but it is still down. What happened?

Members don't see this ad.

I believe there were some technical problems.

It's been down for a long time...don't think it's coming back.:(

Yeah I've been wondering the same thing. That site was an excellent resource when I applied a couple years ago and I wonder what I am going to do without it this time around. In addition, people aren't really filling out SDNs feedback forms much either so there aren't many alternatives at this point. I'm sure with all the people on SDN that interviewed over the past year, SDNs interview feedback forms could become just as good of a resource if people would only take a brief moment to fill them out.

I guess this would be a good time then to kindly ask anybody that interviewed over the past application cycle to please take a brief moment and fill out feedback for the schools that they interviewed at. You can do that here:

SDN Interview Feedback

I think it would also help if maybe Lee or one of the moderators could put a big fat link to the interview feedback page on the pre-allo forums since I think most people bookmark the forums but not the actual hompage where the link exists. This could really help all of us new applicants this cycle.

Members don't see this ad :)
When interviewfeedback went down last winter is when I discovered SDN. So it was a good thing.

Originally posted by Explosivo
Yeah I've been wondering the same thing. That site was an excellent resource when I applied a couple years ago and I wonder what I am going to do without it this time around. In addition, people aren't really filling out SDNs feedback forms much either so there aren't many alternatives at this point. I'm sure with all the people on SDN that interviewed over the past year, SDNs interview feedback forms could become just as good of a resource if people would only take a brief moment to fill them out.

I guess this would be a good time then to kindly ask anybody that interviewed over the past application cycle to please take a brief moment and fill out feedback for the schools that they interviewed at. You can do that here:

SDN Interview Feedback

I think it would also help if maybe Lee or one of the moderators could put a big fat link to the interview feedback page on the pre-allo forums since I think most people bookmark the forums but not the actual hompage where the link exists. This could really help all of us new applicants this cycle.

SDN HAS A INTERVIEW FEEDBACK!?!?

Yes, click on the "SDN Interview Feedback" link in my original post. Sorry, I know it doesn't look like a link but I'll try and fix that.

I'm bumping this back up so that all of our newly accepted SDNers can see it and hopefully help everyone else out. If you don't feel like doing that then just post your experiences right here on this thread. Thanks guys your efforts and support are appreciated.:clap: :love: :D

Oh, and you waitlisters need to get on the ball and do the same thing! Who do you think you are just waiting around for a silly little acceptance!+pissed+ There are other people out there looking to you for advice and guidance! So stop being so selfish! :D Geesh! :laugh: Just kidding, I hope you all get into school and it would be appreciated if you can give your feedback.:clap:

BUMP! That's for that silly teeth thread!:p BUMP!

HEHEHEHEHEHE You Can BUMP me Any time :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Get on there little thread!!!!!!!!!BUMP

Silver, I can hear the crickets chirping in this thread. Not sure if anyone is adding to the feedback since you posted this.

I'm telling you, the best way is for Lee to put a big fat link to it at the top on the pre-allo forums. That way when people come to pre-allo for info they'll also click on the link as well and add their interview info to the feedback.

Remembering how interviewfeedback.com worked, most relevant feedback came from applicants during the interview season. Right now I think its a dead issue since most people are starting med school soon and are doing other things. Interview feedback is probably the last thing on their minds. Lets just make sure all CURRENT applicants know about it.

Oh and.... BUMP

Members don't see this ad :)
Okay I have a new plan!!!! Every time I see an "I GOT IN THREAD" I'm going to go and beg and plead and cry for a feedback!!!! And You are right about LEE and that link!!! In the mean time BUMP!!!!!

please contribute to SDN's interview feedback page.
also, if you're looking for some more feedback, check out this link
http://www.emory.edu/CAREER/Premed/Interviews.html provided courtesy of confewshz.

(i highly recommend to everyone that for both this website at emory and sdn's that you save a copy on your hard drive of the feedback info for all of the schools that you have applied to.)

:clap: :love: :clap: :love: :clap: :love: :clap: :love:

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!! I SAW SOME OF THE NEW FEEDBACKS!! WOW THANKS GUYS!!

For everyone else please don't forget how the information from others helped to ease your strain. Go fill out the interview feedback!!! THANKS AGAIN PEOPLE!

Saw a trickle of feedback which is nice but we could use more. Still no schools on that list with double digit feedback responses. Come on guys, we got to build it up!

On a related note, I checked in at interviewfeedback.com and saw that the guy running it has updated the page and NEEDS A SITE TO HOST THE DATABASE. WOW, now I'm thinking SDN would be perfect for this but I'm not sure if Lee knows about it.

Oh yeah, one more thing.....BUMP

Count Blah says:

blah.jpg

"BUMP, blah!"

Originally posted by Ninjaboy
Someone should send a message to that guy on interviewfeedback.com. He could link to SDN feedback and maybe SDN could add a couple more features to the feedback. If there was a link from interviewfeedback.com then SDN's site would get huge because everyone knows about ivfb.com

Yeah but I think Lee is on vacation right now so we'll see when he gets back. The guy running interviewfeedback.com looks like he's willing to have another site host his database and SDN would be the perfect place for this as I mentioned before.

i just looked over at the interviewfeedback.com website. here's what he wrote:

I am attempting to find a home for the database at this point, since I realize the admissions season approaches quickly. I thank those of you who have written to offer help debugging the software or host the site. For now I will not take anyone's offer of debugging help, but I would appreciate hearing from those of you interested in hosting these pages. Thank you for your interest. I remain committed to providing this service to the medical school community.

Sincerely,

Graham Redgrave, MD
Editor and Publisher

perhaps we could just take all his stuff! i wrote up all my interviews on his site, but it's been so long that i've forgotten all the details.

Any news regarding a possible collaboration between SDN and interview feedback? I think that would be such a great idea :)

WOW!!!! A Girl goes away for a weekend and when she comesback she sees such an awesome response!!!! You guys are great. Keep passing the word!!!! Great job Guys

You Must Know by now that I will be bumping this until SDN interview feedback has double digit entries or until interviewfeedback.com is intergrated into SDN.

so
BUMP!!!!