Interviews already!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bafanculo

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
..are those of you guys that are interviewing already, early decision applicants, or are the MCAT scores through the roof?

Members don't see this ad.

When should a simple 28 MCAT peasant like me be receiving interviews?

Members don't see this ad :)
bafanculo,
just chill and wait

Originally posted by scienceriot
Regular decision, regular MCAT. My first interview is next week, but I didn't have to do any magic to get it. Take some deep breaths.

Same here. My stats are hardly exceptional, but I'm getting some love from my state schools! :)

Hey Wahoo007 are you getting any interview love from UVA yet? I haven't!

Yeah hokiedoc, I've gotten interviews from EVMS and UVA. :clap:
I still need to finish that MCV secondary though. :eek: I finished my secondary and had everything in by around 8/15. Good luck! :)

did UVA contact you by snailmail?

yep, snailmail.

Yikes, my application was completed August 2 and no word from UVA. I just called them today and said my file is still under review from the committee and no decision has been made! Not sure if that is good news or not.:confused:

My numbers are good, not stellar, I go to a state school, and I have two interviews lined up at Vanderbilt and U of C.

Hey bafanculo, alot of the people who are getting interviews/invites have applied to schools that are just doing things real early. Don't sweat it if you haven't heard anything yet. I have only heard from 1 out of 15 of my schools (UPitt) and I have a high MCAT score.

Most of the interview invites will be coming September through November from what I understand. Just kick back and relax.

Originally posted by bafanculo

Nope

Originally posted by bafanculo

Depends on how many and what schools you applied to, whether you took the August MCAT, how promptly you returned secondaries, whether your LOR's have all arrived, and how your total application looks.