Interviews CAAPID 2020-2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

idp2020

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I started this thread in hopes that when anyone gets an interview they'll post on here. With the COVID-19 situation deadlines and usual timelines can't be relied on as heavily so we can all help each other stay In the loop. Interview invites started as early as April last year, so please post information on here regarding interviews when possible.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone received a UIC invite? - I've seen two posts on FB regarding UIC invites has anyone on here received one? Also those two people said their interview was last week, wondering if any more were sent after that? Thanks

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,

Does anyone know if University of Michigan has started sending out invites for the itdp?

Upenn has already called invites for first batch , most probably for march and early april completion dates

Upenn has already called invites for first batch , most probably for march and early april completion dates
Are yoy sure they sent all the invites for march completions?

Has anyone received a UIC invite? - I've seen two posts on FB regarding UIC invites has anyone on here received one? Also those two people said their interview was last week, wondering if any more were sent after that? Thanks
Me.

Reactions: 1 user
they are interviewing every week, send new invites every week as well.

Are yoy sure they sent all the invites for march completions?
everyone who said they got invite from upenn says their completion date is in march. so "most probably" for march completions

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, Congrats on getting interview invitation. Do you mind telling when was your completion date??
Late march, but i read people from april completions got interviews as well

Does anyone know if UAB (Alabama) started with invites? I saw one person post that they did on FB, can anyone confirm?

Does anyone know if UAB (Alabama) started with invites? I saw one person post that they did on FB, can anyone confirm?
Even I want to know whether Alabama has started invites? I received their completion email on 12june.pls share if somebody has got an invite..

people are saying UAB has started calling for interviews. Also Upenn is already done with 3 rounds of interview and they have sent for next round

I know Upenn started with acceptances, but does anyone who got accepted know if they filled ALL of their seats or only most? Thanks in advance

tufts started sending interviews

Hey everyone! Just wanted to share that if you want more information and want to know more about the interview process of the different schools from personal experiences, follow the Instagram Page Login • Instagram (started by 2 international dentists currently in advanced standing programs)

They already have insta live videos of guest speakers from schools like UPenn, Boston, Buffalo, Indiana, UIC, Minnesota, etc posted on their page.

They are interviewing a UMich ITDP graduate at 11am Eastern time on an insta live today.

Who got invite from Indiana? Can anyone please tell me about their interview experience at Indiana?

I got invite from Indiana yesterday. And it’s virtual this year . My interview is on aug 11th

Not yet but Michigan sent an email stating they will send invites in next few weeks and they will conduct interviews only one round this year and it’s virtual.no bench exam.abd the interviews are going to be held in the week of aug 31st

Hey everyone. Has anyone heard from BU yet?

Hi everyone.
Has anyone heard from Michigan yet?

Anyone who has got an interview from MU, when is it...just want to know if they are still sending invites or have finished?

When did you complete your application? Are you new applicant or reapplicant? Thank you for sharing!
I did complete it at the end of March. I am a new applicant. I believe they go by rolling basis,
Good luck! You will get yours soon

Hi! Can anyone suggest which one is better for international dds program .. Colorado or SIU dental school ?