Interviews: COMP/W & UHS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

necee

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have upcoming interviews at COMP/U & UHS this month. Can someone tell me more about the interview process at these schools? And, what type of questions were you asked?

All comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Necee.

------------------
Relax and Breath Deeply! Necee

Members don't see this ad.

Most of the questions at my UHS interview were very similar to ones found at http://www.interviewfeedback.com. The interviewers were very friendly and relaxed.

Good Luck!!

Here's the skinny on UHS intervews (from a second year student). The day starts with a few presentations, followed by a video about the school and Kansas City. Then an OMT presentation followed by the campus tour. Then free lunch with the students and your tour guides in the cafeteria. Interviews are after that from 1-3PM. UHS interviews are easy going. 2-3 people interview you at the same time. Lasts about 30-45 min. Relax, be honest, and good luck.

The student tour guides don't have input on the admissions decisions, so feel free to ask them any questions that you may have.