Interviews for USN, and UNM

Started by tienn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tienn

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was reading several posts on SDN and hearing from other students -- and it seems like USN are offering ALOT of interviews. I am feeling very scared and anxious. How many interview are they granting? Has anyone heard from University of New Mexico? I'm so terrified! I don't have my BS, does anyone know if that will make a difference?
 
Hey I don't have my BS either and I am waiting on UNM as well. All know is that my file is complete and they give priority to in-state students. If you hear anything from them, let me know.
 
tienn said:
I was reading several posts on SDN and hearing from other students -- and it seems like USN are offering ALOT of interviews. I am feeling very scared and anxious. How many interview are they granting? Has anyone heard from University of New Mexico? I'm so terrified! I don't have my BS, does anyone know if that will make a difference?

They said at this past Wednesday's interview session that they expect to extend about 350 interview invites for 125 seats.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
TCB said:
Hey I don't have my BS either and I am waiting on UNM as well. All know is that my file is complete and they give priority to in-state students. If you hear anything from them, let me know.

I applied extremely late and so i dont think that i will get a reply anytime soon. they said they are still waiting for Pharmcas to review everything...my fingers are crossed!