Interviews for USN, and UNM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tienn

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was reading several posts on SDN and hearing from other students -- and it seems like USN are offering ALOT of interviews. I am feeling very scared and anxious. How many interview are they granting? Has anyone heard from University of New Mexico? I'm so terrified! I don't have my BS, does anyone know if that will make a difference?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey I don't have my BS either and I am waiting on UNM as well. All know is that my file is complete and they give priority to in-state students. If you hear anything from them, let me know.

tienn said:
I was reading several posts on SDN and hearing from other students -- and it seems like USN are offering ALOT of interviews. I am feeling very scared and anxious. How many interview are they granting? Has anyone heard from University of New Mexico? I'm so terrified! I don't have my BS, does anyone know if that will make a difference?

They said at this past Wednesday's interview session that they expect to extend about 350 interview invites for 125 seats.

Members don't see this ad :)
TCB said:
Hey I don't have my BS either and I am waiting on UNM as well. All know is that my file is complete and they give priority to in-state students. If you hear anything from them, let me know.

I applied extremely late and so i dont think that i will get a reply anytime soon. they said they are still waiting for Pharmcas to review everything...my fingers are crossed!