tienn

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 5, 2005
Status
I was reading several posts on SDN and hearing from other students -- and it seems like USN are offering ALOT of interviews. I am feeling very scared and anxious. How many interview are they granting? Has anyone heard from University of New Mexico? I'm so terrified! I don't have my BS, does anyone know if that will make a difference?

TCB

live and let live
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 14, 2003
Visit site
Status
Hey I don't have my BS either and I am waiting on UNM as well. All know is that my file is complete and they give priority to in-state students. If you hear anything from them, let me know.

DrugDealer

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 19, 2004
STL --> SFO --> LAX --> BOS --> NYC
Status
  1. Pharmacist
tienn said:
I was reading several posts on SDN and hearing from other students -- and it seems like USN are offering ALOT of interviews. I am feeling very scared and anxious. How many interview are they granting? Has anyone heard from University of New Mexico? I'm so terrified! I don't have my BS, does anyone know if that will make a difference?

They said at this past Wednesday's interview session that they expect to extend about 350 interview invites for 125 seats.

About the Ads

tienn

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 5, 2005
Status
TCB said:
Hey I don't have my BS either and I am waiting on UNM as well. All know is that my file is complete and they give priority to in-state students. If you hear anything from them, let me know.

I applied extremely late and so i dont think that i will get a reply anytime soon. they said they are still waiting for Pharmcas to review everything...my fingers are crossed!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads