Interviews invites are still going!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gonzo12164

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got an invite to Drexel, yes today, April 9! However, I am declining the offer so good luck to someone else. Right now interview spots are going into May.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm interested to know if any other schools are sending out interview invitations...it seems like Drexel is the only one...

That's all i know about too. Im still waiting for an official rejection from Penn State, Jefferson, and Mt. Sinai - but Im pretty sure all of those are done interviewing.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm interested to know if any other schools are sending out interview invitations...it seems like Drexel is the only one...

Sources on SDN say that Albany is still offering interview invitations.
Which is cool, because I would like one. :)
Sort of which I had applied to Drexel, though...

I just got one this mornin' from U of MN TC, they offered me at least 5 dates:) but I am gonna go next Thurs.

I heard from an adcom member at Loyola that they're still giving out interviews. I called U of MN last week and they said that they're way behind and still have a lot of interviews left.

Sources on SDN say that Albany is still offering interview invitations.
Which is cool, because I would like one. :)

Me friggin' too! Last time I called the lady said their last interview date is May 10th, hopefully still true. :luck:

Anyone know about NYMC?

Schools that are technically still inviting for interviews (according to their admissions offices):

Drexel
NYMC
Temple

But I think all that will be over in the next week or two.