Interviews Yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lynnier79

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just curious if people have been notified about interviews yet, and if so, where?

Also, might be helpful to list the date you got/completed the secondary to put things in perspective.

I haven't been notified of any interviews/lack of interviews and was just curious.

Members don't see this ad.

i'm very happy to see that there's been no replies yet :D

whew! I'm not a slacker!

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok, so none of the past 2 posts answered the individual's question. If you don't have any answer, then why post?

Anyone else get one from Umich? "Applicant Interview Day" came via regular mail today. There's no mention of MSTP though, so I'm wondering if that's normal or not.

microTAS said:
Anyone else get one from Umich? "Applicant Interview Day" came via regular mail today. There's no mention of MSTP though, so I'm wondering if that's normal or not.

MSTP interview invites are done separately. When I applied to Michigan though, and granted it was 7 years ago, I never got anything via regular mail from the medical school. I distinctly remember getting an email from Penny Morris (who was and still is the administrative contact person) inviting me for one of the interview dates. Then a week later, I got the MD interview stuff in the mail.

I would suggest calling the MSTP at U Mich. Ask them if they even got your application, whether your MSTP application file is complete, and tell them that you got an invite from the MD program. Hopefully they are interested in interviewing you and you can coordinate the MD and MSTP interviews for the same visit.

I got the same thing from UMich. My situation might be a little different, seeing as I am a UMich undergrad. I emailed the MSTP office and they told me to just schedule the Med school interview and they'll work someting out for the MSTP interview later, if you're granted one.

leverp2000 said:
My situation might be a little different, seeing as I am a UMich undergrad.

Nope, no difference!

Yup, so you can just sign up for the interview now.

Awesome folks. Congrats for getting UMich interviews. If any of you have specific questions regarding Michigan interviews, as the time draws near and you have more info regarding them, feel free to ask me.

Best of luck. You've made it quite far in the application process already. I'm sure you're great applicants and will do quite well during these next few months.

Got my first MSTP interview today. Good ole UMich :).

I got one from Case Western last week. My application was marked complete on the 19th, scary fast turn around.

I got one from CW too. They did it within 2 business days for me.