Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drmota

2K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How long after you were complete did you get offered interviews? I'm just starting to send in my letters finally and am curious as to when to expect to hear from schools. There may be a thread about this but i couldn't find it. Thanks y'all.
-mota

Members don't see this ad.

DaMota said:
How long after you were complete did you get offered interviews? I'm just starting to send in my letters finally and am curious as to when to expect to hear from schools. There may be a thread about this but i couldn't find it. Thanks y'all.
-mota

The interview thread has many complete/interview dates, that should give you a better idea about specific schools. The fastest response for me thus far was from USC where I mailed my check (from across the country) on a Friday and was listed as complete and offered an interview on a Tuesday. VCU took about 2 weeks from when I was complete until they offered an interview . . . for some schools I am sure it'll be much longer. Best not to worry and try to enjoy the bit of calm between secondaries and interviews.

It took about 2.5 weeks for both of the schools i have interviews at