Neurotic Despite Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Muq

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got placed on a "continued consideration" list (seems like a waitlist) for Stritch despite being well above their median stats and also considering their very high post-II acceptance rate, and my other program invites seem to have low post-II acceptance rates. In my head, because I didn't land an acceptance to this program, my chances for the other ones are slim too.

Also, would it be too early following their decision to send the school a letter of interest? I am a little unsure of what to do or feel

Members don't see this ad.

You have had interviews. How many? Are you a good match in terms of stats/geography/fit with at least one of them? If yes, chill, enjoy your Thanksgiving Dinner and ride this pony to Mardi Gras when, we hope, you'll have at least one offer of admission to celebrate. This is a slow process and with at least three interviews (how's my CARS score), you are doing okay by my calendar.

Reactions: 1 users
If LizzyM says you're OK you're OK bro. Even your post title has the word neurotic in it haha.

Not making fun of you, just trying to encourage you to chill. medical training will give you enough things to stress over, don't fixate on this right now.

Reactions: 2 users