Interviews????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chemwiz14

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know which schools screen your application even if you took the MCAT in April???????/ please let me know....

Members don't see this ad.

chemwiz14 said:
Does anyone know which schools screen your application even if you took the MCAT in April???????/ please let me know....

which ones specifically are you wondering about? (I'm a little bored at work so I can look it up if you want...)

THanks Alot, I appreciate your help. I was just wondering mainly about the four florida allopathic schools and Cornell and Dartmouth.. Thanks a lot!!

chemwiz14 said:
THanks Alot, I appreciate your help. I was just wondering mainly about the four florida allopathic schools and Cornell and Dartmouth.. Thanks a lot!!

OK-

All FL schools are screened. Cornell and Dartmouth sent to all. (And if you have questions about Dartmouth, let me know, I'm here for undergrad right now.)

Sorry it took a little while to get back to you- of course once I say I'm bored at work something comes up, blah.