Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jbailes

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
This is my first official posting on SDN's pre-podiatry forum! Pretty exciting!! I was just wondering if anyone else has been contacted for an interview yet? I have invites to Temple and CSPM, and Scholl has just e-mailed me today letting me know that they will be evaluating my app this week! Good luck to everyone. If anyone has any hints on how the interview process is at these schools I would greatly appreciate the help.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone!
This is my first official posting on SDN's pre-podiatry forum! Pretty exciting!! I was just wondering if anyone else has been contacted for an interview yet? I have invites to Temple and CSPM, and Scholl has just e-mailed me today letting me know that they will be evaluating my app this week! Good luck to everyone. If anyone has any hints on how the interview process is at these schools I would greatly appreciate the help.

congratulations! wat r ur stats? when did u applied. i sent my application on friday (8th sepetmber). i hope i will be getting some interview from the coming week. so when r u going for the interview.

Congrats and GL!!

Members don't see this ad :)
has anyone heard anything from CSPM (california)? if so, when did you submit your application?

I believe the original poster said he heard from CSPM.

i mean other than the original poster....also, is "CSPM" the initials for the school in california or is it for DMU?

CSPM is California School of Pod Med (Samuell Merritt)
CPMS is College of Pod Med and Surg (DMU)

got an interview at DMU!!! i am way excited about that!! they start at the end of the month, so i will be there loud and proud!!

got an interview at DMU!!! i am way excited about that!! they start at the end of the month, so i will be there loud and proud!!

was your file all complete when they interviewed you?

they were missing 1 transcript, and i know they are 1 LOR short because it was mailed on monday. other than that, they have everything.

I now have two interviews scheduled and was looking for any pointers.

I was just wondering if anyone else is having a problem with AZPOD receiving their application from AACPMAS? I have applied to 7 schools (everyone except for Barry) and I have been invited for 5 interviews- still haven't heard from New York or Arizona. So, I e-mailed arizona on Friday asking them if they had received my transcripts and LOR's, and the admissions people e-mailed me back telling me that they have not even recieved my application!!:( How did that happen?? Please tell me if this has happened to any of you guys. I am going to contact the application service tomorrow and try to find out what the heck is going on. Other than that minor set back things are going great!:D

From what I have read here, most interviews are less than 30 minutes. It kind of looks like they may have their mind made up prior to your arrival.

Seriously has anyone gotten rejected after being interviewed with everything being legit.

Lets see.....last yr abut 700 ppl applied to Pod school for about 500 seats. That leaves 200 ppl who either got rejected or choose another health professional school. So given that the number of applicants is supposed to increase to 750-800 this and since we are the first few to apply, I'd say if you get an interview, you'll get an acceptance as long as you don't screw it up. I like those odds :D

The CPMS class fills quickly and many highly qualified people are turned away. I have also seen qualified students turned away b/c of their arrogance or comments during the visit/interview.

The CPMS class fills quickly and many highly qualified people are turned away. I have also seen qualified students turned away b/c of their arrogance or comments during the visit/interview.

Eight highly qualified students from last years application cycle who where wait listed chose to sit out a year and re-apply as members of the class of 2011 rather than go somewhere else. I think that speaks volumes for the program at DMU. Seats are competitive so those of you who got your apps in early are certainly at an advantage. Good luck.