Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vixen

I like members
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know its kinda early, but if any of you want to post your interview dates or how they went etc, go ahead....I'd love to know ahead of time....besides, maybe some of us might see each other at interviews...that would be pretty cool! :)

Members don't see this ad.

School: XXXXXXX
Date: Saturday, September 7
Method of contact: I called to determine if all of my supp. materials had been received, and was told "we'll interview you on Sept. 7 if we receive your AADSAS app. by then."

The admissions secretary said I can't discuss this interview until the school confirms that they've received my AADSAS application (they want to make sure my numbers check out). Hopefully I can post the school name soon.

cool, congrats gavin!

Members don't see this ad :)
wow! You've informally gotten an interview invite already? How is that possible without having the AADSAS app sent?

Gavin, when you say you sent in your supplemental info already, are you referring to:
-transcripts
-DAT scores
-recommendations
-Secondary application <----- If so, how?

Please let me know. I wasn't aware that you can send in all the supplemental materials BEFORE they receive the AADSAS app. If this is the case, PLEASE CONFIRM.

Thanks, and congrats!

Yes, however the interview invite was informal and contingent upon my AADSAS app. being received in the admissions office prior to a certain date.

Many schools require the supp. materials to be in their office before they will even look at your application. For example, they won't process your app. without the processing fee paid to them beforehand.

Download the AADSAS tables & instructions sheet from the AADSAS website to determine which schools require fees, etc. right now. Some schools don't require the fees, etc. until they've received your AADSAS application, however of the 9 schools I applied to, 5 required supp. material before they will even view my AADSAS application.

Originally posted by ItsGavinC
Download the AADSAS tables & instructions sheet from the AADSAS website to determine which schools require fees, etc. right now.

Thanks for the heads up. I can't beleive I've wasted all this time twidling my thumbs when I could've been taking care of all this supplemental stuff!! :laugh:

Question though. Where's this AADSAS tables & instructions sheet on the website ?

whoops! Forgot to look inside the Application Form Link from the main AADSAS page.

muchas gracias ::thumbs up::