JessieDDS?

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 6, 2002
Minnesota
Visit site
Status
:clap: I just got a letter for my first interview at The University of Minnesota. Does anyone have any hints for good interview techniques for this or any other school? Any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated

Thank you!

RSXer

:) UoMBCDSCo07 :)
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 23, 2002
Visit site
Status
For sheezy? You got an interview already?

:clap: :clap: Congrats:clap: :clap:

Most of the schools that I applied to haven't even started looking at the AADSAS apps yet. :confused: Just curious. For those of you who are applying to the same schools I am (in my sig), post if you have gotten an interview date already.

ItsGavinC

Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Oct 7, 2001
Arizona
Status
Dentist
Wowza, today was a busy mail day for me! I received 5 secondaries in the mail today.

RSXer, I didn't apply to any of the schools that you did, sorry I can't help you with any of that info.

One school did tell me, however, that I am their first complete 2003 applicant and that my app. was being reviewed by the dean at that very moment.

Well, the fun of the whole thing has worn off -- now on to those secondaries.

About the Ads

DesiDentist

G. S. Khurana, DMD, MBA
Moderator Emeritus
Vendor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 21, 2001
Washington, DC
www.facebook.com
Status
Dentist
Gavin,

Do you mind telling us what schools sent you secondaries??? So i can expect some as well.???

Thanks much,

DesiDentist

smile_doctor

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 13, 2001
Atlanta
Visit site
Status
I just got my first interview invite as well! I was just calling the school to check on things and the admissions director pulled up my application and after a quick review said that he would be inviting me to interview. I can't tell which school until I get my formal letter, but hopefully I will be able to spill the beans before the end of next week!

Good luck to everyone and congrats on the secondaries!!!:cool:

DesiDentist

G. S. Khurana, DMD, MBA
Moderator Emeritus
Vendor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 21, 2001
Washington, DC
www.facebook.com
Status
Dentist
Originally posted by vixen
wow, congrats you guys! :clap: I havent even received an AADSAS number yet :(
That is the charm of applying early. Just called home and my parents said that I got some big packages. Woo Hoo. I got three items two days ago, but not secondaries, just info on my status and some cool brochures, but those schools don't have secondaries. I expect to get my actual interview invite next week.

I can't believe this. I just remember like a month ago I thought it would be like next year until I get anything. So far it looks good on getting accepted Dec. 1.

Good luck everyone,

DesiDentist

DesiDentist

G. S. Khurana, DMD, MBA
Moderator Emeritus
Vendor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 21, 2001
Washington, DC
www.facebook.com
Status
Dentist
No July isn't late, seema. But you COULD HAVE applied earlier. Don't worry, you will be getting a lot of stuff this year.

I guarantee it.

Which reminds me, I need to go to the Men's Warehouse today.

DesiDentist :laugh:

Qoo

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 19, 2002
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
:clap: :clap: :clap:
i got my FIRST interview invite today!!!! hehehehhehee... i'm soooooo happie!!! it's at Baylor by the way~ just wanna share with u guys!!
good luck to everyone!!

~Qoo

DesiDentist

G. S. Khurana, DMD, MBA
Moderator Emeritus
Vendor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 21, 2001
Washington, DC
www.facebook.com
Status
Dentist
That is sooooOoo "Qoo" !!

Congrats,

DesiDentist

juan7677

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 4, 2002
Los Angeles
Visit site
Status
Congrats Qoo.

Did anyone get secondaries or interview from these schools yet: UCLA, UOP. Loma Linda, USC, UCSF, Boston, Harvard, Tufts, Temple, Columbia, UPENN. I'm just curious.

Qoo

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 19, 2002
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Desi,

THANKS!!! hehe... qoo huh? :cool:

Juan,

THANKS!!! =)
I'm applying to almost all the same schools u're applying, but my apps arent sent out yet... lemme know if you hear from them!! dont worry too much about your aadsas number, you'll def get in somewhere!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

~Qoo

About the Ads