interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eagle99

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm an August MCATer, and my apps weren't complete till early November. If I haven't gotten ANY feedback from anywhere, does this mean at this point that I won't be getting any interviews, or is there still hope? Does anyone know what is more common - leaving you hanging in the balance if you aren't invited for an interview, or getting some sort of letter/email stating that I won't get invited for one and that I'm done for this year?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Unfortunately, it is getting real late. You might have some time, but I applied around your time, and I have received 4 rejections so far. Good MCATs, good GPA, hard majors, and good extracirs....I have no friggin clue where I went wrong. Good luck to you...this process sucks! I hate waiting.

From what I hear, the longer you wait, the smaller the chance....

i think there's still hope--i applied around late october, early november, too, and was getting worried about not having heard anything, but i just got a batch of invites this week. one school told me that this is their busiest time of year (jan. - feb.), so keep the faith! also, some schools won't let you know if you're on hold, but your app might be sent for review again if you are...i wouldn't give up hope until you get a concrete confirmation that the school isn't offering you an interview. :)