Introducing - the Pre-Med Gunner/Scumbag Meme

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

flatearth22

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
http://www.quickmeme.com/Pre-Med-Gunner/newest/

This site won't let you post your memes directly but here's how you do it:

use this template

say you want to post this pic http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/62tg/

replace "xxxx" with "62tg" and embed in the thread. Here are some that I came up with:

62tg.jpg





62st.jpg





62sm.jpg





62sh.jpg





62rs.jpg
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Love it, but in keeping with meme tradition the posts need to be in first-person.
Ex: "My uncle just got colon cancer. This will make for a great personal statement".
 
Love it, but in keeping with meme tradition the posts need to be in first-person.
Ex: "My uncle just got colon cancer. This will make for a great personal statement".

when are image macros ever in the first person?
 
👍 I love it! 🙂

I knew that the baby was black, but I am a baby stalker so this comes naturally to me. lol 😳
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
"Carribean? Nice weather"

Gotta remember that one for the future 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Status
Not open for further replies.