You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Introducing - the Pre-Med Gunner/Scumbag Meme
Started by flatearth22
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Oh whatever clown.
You are doing it wrong.
You are not suppose to be copying a paragraph into these.
I don't get that one. :/
Too young for a Michael Jackson reference? haha
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't get that one. :/
yeah I didn't get it either
![]()
Okay so you submit after that but the proximity to the meeting is what makes it funny.
Right...
You are doing it wrong.
You are not suppose to be copying a paragraph into these.
You took the words.
You're not very good at this...Okay so you submit after that but the proximity to the meeting is what makes it funny.
You are doing it wrong.
You are not suppose to be copying a paragraph into these.
Oh whatever clown.
Settle down ladies..
Too young for a Michael Jackson reference? haha
First of all, bill simmons is the Man! Did you read his mailbag today?
Second, I'm sorry postbacpremed but no... just no...
Look at GC going all "Medical Student" on us in her status... 😉
This.I'm gonna join team Meow and say that they're only funny when they're short.
When you have to put it in size 6 font to get it to fit on the picture, it's too long.
I like my meme text big.
But most of them:
Look at GC going all "Medical Student" on us in her status... 😉
I know... *sniff*
LOL I made that one! I chose 3,000 as a number because at least I don't have that many. Glad someone likes it 😛
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Damn, I miss Panda...Reference for the unaware:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=3730313&postcount=1
Okay so you submit after that but the proximity to the meeting is what makes it funny.
Someone doesn't understand memes....
And GOD is my Witness I AM AND WILL BE A DERMATOLOGIST 🙂 in the near future!
Okay so you submit after that but the proximity to the meeting is what makes it funny.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrjwaqZfjIY[/YOUTUBE]
Damn, I miss Panda...
What the hell happened to him? Now his posts have a member number on it.
2
235009
You are doing it wrong.
You are not suppose to be copying a paragraph into these.
agree ...leave the comedy to those who know how to do it... there is a healthy sprinkling of excellent ones in this thread
Being a gunner attracts girls? I'm pretty sure there is something wrong there...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Being a gunner attracts girls? I'm pretty sure there is something wrong there...
That's kind of the point. 😀
That's kind of the point. 😀
Oh I accidentally skipped the poorly veiled attempt part. You've gotta be really stupid to think that works hah.
my favorite one in this thread
K
kpcrew
Oh god...and best of all when it was some guy that is not even that great to begin with, averages on most exams. Uses fancy vocabulary, goes off topic, to the point where you can even hear the professor getting annoying.
Half way through the semester you could hear a number of people audibly sigh every time said guy had "an important question" to ask....and then debate about the answer that was given to him.
Half way through the semester you could hear a number of people audibly sigh every time said guy had "an important question" to ask....and then debate about the answer that was given to him.
![]()
Okay so you submit after that but the proximity to the meeting is what makes it funny.
![]()
Okay so you submit after that but the proximity to the meeting is what makes it funny.
Horrible attempt but I get it man...lol
Reference for the unaware:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=3730313&postcount=1
Almost fell out of my chair. Haha. 👍
I like my template better.
![]()
Sadly I know the reference...
Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk
D
deleted393595
All the good ideas were taken so....
Last edited:
I like my template better.
![]()
SCUMBAG STEVE!
for those who have no idea what's going on.....
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/scumbag-steve
I like my template better.
![]()
Recognizing this immediately proves to me that I spend too much time on the Internet
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Last edited:
Some of you might remember a story here on SDN about a Pre-Med doing this.
Last edited:
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 32
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 5
- Views
- 627
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 584

nice one





