Introducing - the Pre-Med Gunner/Scumbag Meme

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
659r.jpg

Amazing.

I love this thread.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone remember that tweet from UM admissions? Something like, "work done abroad that one isn't trained to do=unethical=rejection"?

I'd say that pic from his myspace qualifies.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can one really be a 26 year old gunner? Dude graduated UG in '08 and hasn't gotten in yet...

I never met the guy but I just looked him up... Apparently we have a bunch of mutual Facebook friends :/

Anyway, this is hilarious! Soon someone could build an SDN memebase🙄
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do medical school have a preference for photo style? I'd say error on the side of action shot, but I would not pretend to know much about that. haha

I remember reading here that most of the time you just need an appropriate-looking head shot, something similar to a passport photo.

More here, http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=818429
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Status
Not open for further replies.