Introducing - the Pre-Med Gunner/Scumbag Meme

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
659r.jpg

Amazing.

I love this thread.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone remember that tweet from UM admissions? Something like, "work done abroad that one isn't trained to do=unethical=rejection"?

I'd say that pic from his myspace qualifies.

65gj.jpg

Incidentally, does anyone think this would make for a good EC?

Members don't see this ad :)
Can one really be a 26 year old gunner? Dude graduated UG in '08 and hasn't gotten in yet...

I never met the guy but I just looked him up... Apparently we have a bunch of mutual Facebook friends :/

Anyway, this is hilarious! Soon someone could build an SDN memebase:rolleyes:

No no. He's obviously tricked you. He wants you to think that he is a failed gunner so you don't think he is a threat.

If he fails on top of that, I can't help but laugh

Reactions: 1 user
Maybe he will use these photos for his application photo. Face shots are so overrated.

Maybe he will use these photos for his application photo. Face shots are so overrated.

Do medical school have a preference for photo style? I'd say error on the side of action shot, but I would not pretend to know much about that. haha

Do medical school have a preference for photo style? I'd say error on the side of action shot, but I would not pretend to know much about that. haha

I remember reading here that most of the time you just need an appropriate-looking head shot, something similar to a passport photo.

More here, http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=818429

Haha I plan on wearing my scrubs at our halloween party. Add fake blood for awesomeness.

Status
Not open for further replies.