You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Introducing - the Pre-Med Gunner/Scumbag Meme
Started by flatearth22
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
is it me or according to his facebook he is no longer pre-med? he graduated college in 08, shouldn't he be in med school now? it says he's a tutor..
why on earth does he have over 2100 friends? dang.
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,690
😱
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
is it me or according to his facebook he is no longer pre-med? he graduated college in 08, shouldn't he be in med school now? it says he's a tutor..
why on earth does he have over 2100 friends? dang.
He's becoming the ultimate non-traditional.
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,690
😱
This.
Last edited:
👍 I love it! 🙂
I knew that the baby was black, but I am a baby stalker so this comes naturally to me. lol 😳
so that's why you love my blog... 😉 better stalker than baby stealer
Haha, you guys are ridiculous.
If I ever came across him professionally, I'd have a much greater respect for him. I had absolutely no clue who he was before this thread. I read the articles on him. He seems like a pretty good guy and a hard worker.
I haven't once called him out personally. It's gunners that are funny, not this guy. This guy seems like a genuine humanitarian. So what if he's a little over-involved? We need more people like that.
It could have been anyone that was picked. It's all chance. The OP google searched pre-med. It's all chance.
Plus, this guy is fairly good looking. Imagine how horrible this thread may have become if the OP posted a picture that was your nerdy, stereotypical gunner.
^Complete agreement. If I met him I'd probably drool all over the baby.
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,690
😱
Maybe SexyDoctor IS MATT PFEIFFER... He did start the "Gunner Confessions" thread after all *gasp*
^Complete agreement. If I met him I'd probably drool all over the baby.
Maybe SexyDoctor IS MATT PFEIFFER... He did start the "Gunner Confessions" thread after all *gasp*
oohhhh look at me im popular
idk you guys the guy is kinda cute haha
Plus, this guy is fairly good looking. Imagine how horrible this thread may have become if the OP posted a picture that was your nerdy, stereotypical gunner.
True story. It's why I keep coming back. Sexy man in scrubs pasted all up and down this thread? Don't mind if I do. 😉
Can someone tell me what that yellow thing is around that guy's neck?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can someone tell me what that yellow thing is around that guy's neck?
It's a flashlight that you fasten around your head so you can have light without using your hands.
yes they arei thought mine were pretty funny
Omg I have done this
But only because I knew them and thought they were clearly way more cut out for ibanking than for medicine... or any career where you shouldn't be a psychopath
D
deleted393595
Can someone tell me what that yellow thing is around that guy's neck?
It's a gold medal for being Pre-Med Scumbag of the Year.
Omg I have done this
But only because I knew them and thought they were clearly way more cut out for ibanking than for medicine... or any career where you shouldn't be a psychopath
It's funny b/c many CEOs have been shown to be psychopaths.
It's funny b/c many CEOs have been shown to be psychopaths.
yea person in question was one of the most charismatic, amiable, popular people I know.
And a total psychopath...

It's funny b/c many CEOs have been shown to be psychopaths.
Great episode of the Daily Show on earlier with a psychiatrist who wrote a book on how all the good leaders in the world had some sort of mental disability and how the mentally sane were inferior.
Great episode of the Daily Show on earlier with a psychiatrist who wrote a book on how all the good leaders in the world had some sort of mental disability and how the mentally sane were inferior.
Lol yeah I was thinking of that too when I wrote my post. It definitely has to give some sort of adv.
Great episode of the Daily Show on earlier with a psychiatrist who wrote a book on how all the good leaders in the world had some sort of mental disability and how the mentally sane were inferior.
What psychiatrist?
I pray that the Daily Show isn't your primary source of real news... or anything related to science for that matter..
Hey, check out the word 'satire', 'comedy' or 'humor' in the dictionary. Pretty crazy stuff!
What psychiatrist?
Honestly, I don't remember. I turned it on while I was doing something else and just caught bits and pieces of it.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dareI friended him on Fb. He just finished Orgo II and is preparing to take the MCAT in 27 days according to his last status.
Shall I post the link on his wall? Dare I?😎
dare
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XlPwsmkPHI[/YOUTUBE]
...awaits troll attempt of creating account to impersonate new 'celebrity pre-med gunner'.
...awaits troll attempt of creating account/impersonating new celebrity pre-med gunner.
+1
Same thing that happened with that Joyce Meng Rhodes Scholar thread. Hilarious, but fake.
I friended him on Fb. He just finished Orgo II and is preparing to take the MCAT in 27 days according to his last status.
Shall I post the link on his wall? Dare I?😎
Wish him good luck and leave it at that. He's studying for the MCAT, he needs all the focus and time he can get. Not spend his time on this forum dissecting why some lame pre-meds picked his picture to use for this thread, albeit arbitrarily.
lol you actually FRIENDED HIM? again why does he have over 2k friends?
lol you actually FRIENDED HIM? again why does he have over 2k friends?
lol, someone jelly.
mmmcdowe
Duke of minimal vowels
Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
I've totally had this happen.
You created an account just to post this eh? Interesting first post.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What psychiatrist?
"The psychopath test" by Jon Ronson. Occupational hazard of working in a bookstore.
I heard someone in one of my smaller classes telling a fellow pre-med something similar. His gf was keeping his grades down and preventing him from studying for the MCAT because she didn't understand how difficult and important his school work was. She just didn't understand why he couldn't give her the time so she dumped him.
I heard someone in one of my smaller classes telling a fellow pre-med something similar. His gf was keeping his grades down and preventing him from studying for the MCAT because she didn't understand how difficult and important his school work was. She just didn't understand why he couldn't give her the time so she dumped him.
Sounds like someone I wouldn't want to be with anyway.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 32
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 5
- Views
- 630
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 589


