Introducing - the Pre-Med Gunner/Scumbag Meme

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This needs to stay alive.

Members don't see this ad.

68qn.jpg

68qv.jpg

ASKS HOW YOU DID ON THE EXAM

EYES GLAZE OVER UNTIL IT'S HIS TURN.

Though seriously, I feel bad for the guy in the picture who got picked for this meme.

Members don't see this ad :)
Doesn't fit exactly, but still. Maybe inspiration for new ones.

gunner1.jpg

he has the same oblivious look on his face in his facebook profile pic :laugh:

Somebody should friend him and share more funny stuff, obviously without going 4chan on his butt.

Members don't see this ad :)
I really feel bad for the guy. That's what the internet will do to ya...

His humanity was not official before facebook. Now I feel bad for objectifying him.

Me too. Poor guy...but really, he shouldn't have put student as his job :laugh:

I've been waiting for someone to post exactly what this gunner is up to nowadays. Other than winning, duh.

When anyone "googles" him they're gonna find this thread... :laugh:

bump, this need to be alive

I'm gonna be that guy now.

**** this entire thread and **** all of you. The anonymity on the internet affords you the right to be an ******* and destroy someone's real life reputation without any knowledge about him. And regardless of what he does and why he does it, he's not harming or hurting anyone or anything (except maybe the insecurities in each of us).

I was laughing. This is a funny thread. But you guys made a joke out of a real life person, and on the internet too.

I ask the mods to delete this thread soon. At the very least because it's wrong. Sorry for ruining your fun.

**** this entire thread and **** all of you. The anonymity on the internet affords you the right to be an ******* and destroy someone's real life reputation without any knowledge about him. And regardless of what he does and why he does it, he's not harming or hurting anyone or anything (except maybe the insecurities in each of us).

I was laughing. This is a funny thread. But you guys made a joke out of a real life person, and on the internet too.

I ask the mods to delete this thread soon. At the very least because it's wrong. Sorry for ruining your fun.
:laugh: You're acting like this is 4chan.

At the very least, your report will do absolutely nothing. :laugh:

nah he has a good point. it's never cool to post people's information on public forums.

nah he has a good point. it's never cool to post people's information on public forums.

I think some of us were just really really jealous we didn't get to hold African babies but instead were just smacked around by boring old white people with dementia.

It must come as a shocker to know that when people type in their personal information on Facebook without blocking it to anonymous viewers, anonymous viewers then had access to that personal information.

Last edited:
It must come as a shocker to know that when people type in their personal information on Facebook without blocking it to anonymous viewers, anonymous viewers then had access to that information.

It must come as a shocker to know that when there are people advocating for someone to friend him and post his private information for the lulz, it's not just about funny captions anymore. I'm sorry about derailing the thread but this is an issue that should be addressed.

Reactions: 1 user
It must come as a shocker to know that when there are people advocating for someone to friend him and post his private information for the lulz, it's not just about funny captions anymore. I'm sorry about derailing the thread but this is an issue that should be addressed.

You practically have it when you google where he works. :eyebrow:

But anyways I'm done discussing this issue, and that means you are too because I said so. Feel free to have the last word. :thumbup:

You practically have it when you google where he works. :eyebrow:

But anyways I'm done discussing this issue, and that means you are too because I said so. Feel free to have the last word. :thumbup:

Pretty cocky for someone who hasn't even started college yet. Just saying that you should have probably chosen stony brook instead of shepherd and taken advantage of the instate love. There are 14 or so schools in new york and they're all pretty good. But yeah enjoy paying 62k a year at wvu. :thumbup:

LetMeGrabAChair.gif

Don't know what's better. Gunner meme's or arguments over privacy. Either way, please continue.

Pretty cocky for someone who hasn't even started college yet. Just saying that you should have probably chosen stony brook instead of shepherd and taken advantage of the instate love. There are 14 or so schools in new york and they're all pretty good. But yeah enjoy paying 62k a year at wvu. :thumbup:

U mad?

I think some of us were just really really jealous we didn't get to hold African babies but instead were just smacked around by boring old white people with dementia.

I know this is the case for me. African babies > Old white people every time.

Pretty insensitive for someone so offended by the posting of private information...

maximum_trolling_RE_I_CHALLENGE_YOU-s720x480-142118-580.jpg

he graduated in 08? why yo no dokta yet?

idk you guys the guy is kinda cute haha

Haha, you guys are ridiculous.

If I ever came across him professionally, I'd have a much greater respect for him. I had absolutely no clue who he was before this thread. I read the articles on him. He seems like a pretty good guy and a hard worker.

I haven't once called him out personally. It's gunners that are funny, not this guy. This guy seems like a genuine humanitarian. So what if he's a little over-involved? We need more people like that.

It could have been anyone that was picked. It's all chance. The OP google searched pre-med. It's all chance.

Plus, this guy is fairly good looking. Imagine how horrible this thread may have become if the OP posted a picture that was your nerdy, stereotypical gunner.

Status
Not open for further replies.