Invest in Bootcamp again or try CrackDAT/PAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Winner32

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So for my first time studying the DAT I used Bootcamp and I really liked how it has the PAT generators but dislike how it expires unlike CrackDAT. I am studying for a retake (canadian version) and wanted to know if I should try CrackDAT, mainly for the PAT since I already have resources for everything else.

Problem with CP is that it doesnt have the generators unless you pay for the most expensive package and I dont have money for that right now. Can only afford the 5 or 10 test version. Since the canadian dat is in november, and if I purchase CP, how would I go about studying for the PAT? Do 1 test a week? I feel I should be doing questions everyday since I only scored 18 my 1st attempt.

Members don't see this ad.

I purchased both BC and Crack the DAT PAT. If I could go back I wouldn't purchase Crack the DAT. It is too easy and outdated. I recommend sticking with BC.

Don't get Achiever, I have a friend that used it and told me it was terrible. Lots of errors in the product and not DAT equivalent. DAT Achiever has been posting on SDN with many fake accounts, and they are a very deceptive company. I'd be very very cautious with a company like that, and everyone I've talked to says not to get Achiever.

You can check out DAT qVault for more practice.

Ignore the jerrico slut. No one would use qVault for PAT except biology. It does not have 3D solutions and is too easy for the real thing like CDP.
I am entitled to my opinion, real nice comment

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I purchased both BC and Crack the DAT PAT. If I could go back I wouldn't purchase Crack the DAT. It is too easy and outdated. I recommend sticking with BC.

The problem with going with BC again is i still remember most of the questions, especially RC (assuming they haven't added new ones). Even if CracktheDat isn't as good it's still new questions I've never seen before.

Reactions: 1 user
The problem with going with BC again is i still remember most of the questions, especially RC (assuming they haven't added new ones). Even if CracktheDat isn't as good it's still new questions I've never seen before.
From the title of your post I assumed you were strictly talking about the PAT section. If you are familiar with all of Bootcamps tests then yeah, you should definitely look into other things.