Invoice Problem

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EricDeStampede

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Panic. I've been living under a rock for the past few weeks, and have just submitted my application 2 days ago (ulp!).
I'm paying via personal check, but the thing says that I need to print out my invoice and send that along with the check. Unfortunately, my computer was messing up and I didn't get a chance to print it out. Anyone know how I can get to that screen again?
Please please. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Eric

first rule

1) Relax....so far, pple who have submitted late, apparently have had their applications processed and pple who submitted like in june 27th or 22nd are still waiting.....in reality, the date doesnt mean anything...so dont worry about the date....

2) log on to amcas again buddy, and see if you can go through the same process...if not, honestly, I HIGHLY recommend using a VISA card. AMCAS loses things as if it were a black hole! So forget about the invoice, and go through the same process by submitting a check...good luck and don't worry you wont believe the amount of luck at at play :( :D

Hey watcha. Thanks a bunch. So, are you saying that I should make another application? I'm a little confused. Having already sent the first one, it doesn't allow me to re-choose my form of payment.
Much calmer now, thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wait, I dont get it, why are you saying re do your application?

You mean to say you can't change the option to pay with credit card anymore?

I hate to recommend this, call trying to call up AMCAS and ask them personally...maybe they can help?

good luck

I was told that once you pay by check, you pay by check. I also didnt' get the form, but sent a check anyway with the first page of my application and a letter. They got the check, but it took them like 2 weeks to cash it. Send it certified mail.

Mossjoh