You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
IRL WW game thread
Started by StartingoverVet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Just to clarify.Ummm what????
Isn't DVMD not supposed to be posting on here????
She is allowed to post lynch votes. She has been making lynch votes since the start..
I just decided to allow her to post them on the thread directly now.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Thanks for clarifying that 🙂Just to clarify.
She is allowed to post lynch votes. She has been making lynch votes since the start..
I just decided to allow her to post them on the thread directly now.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So DVMD said she wouldn't vote for anyone unless she was sure they were a wolf. DVMD, r u sure you still want to be lynching mad jack?
Oh, here's the role descriptions that I received, if anyone cares:
Attorney: You live on the misery of others. You might want to try to find out (on your own - no help from the mod) who might need use of your services.
Once I was given a case, I was given a new role description:
Divorce Attorney: You live on the misery of others. You might want to try to find out (on your own - no help from the mod) who is the upset ex, and then you can take down her abusive spouse and make a name for yourself.
Attorney: You live on the misery of others. You might want to try to find out (on your own - no help from the mod) who might need use of your services.
Once I was given a case, I was given a new role description:
Divorce Attorney: You live on the misery of others. You might want to try to find out (on your own - no help from the mod) who is the upset ex, and then you can take down her abusive spouse and make a name for yourself.
I am sorry but something is off with that. A direct quote was gotten by sobsob. I am calling bs. Post what it really is...Oh, here's the role descriptions that I received, if anyone cares:
Attorney: You live on the misery of others. You might want to try to find out (on your own - no help from the mod) who might need use of your services.
Once I was given a case, I was given a new role description:
Divorce Attorney: You live on the misery of others. You might want to try to find out (on your own - no help from the mod) who is the upset ex, and then you can take down her abusive spouse and make a name for yourself.
We can direct quote? I didn't read the rules, but I'll gladly do so if I'm allowed.
I'm a bit confused as she originally voted to lynch Allieh and then immediately unlynched her. That makes me feel like allieh came back a wolf but that she's more concerned with MJ at the moment. Or I might be reading it wrong 😛
Unlynch MJ, lynch devyn....
Unlynch devyn.
Nevermind, then haha. So Allieh is safe.Unlynch devyn.
unlynch allieh then
Looking at his rules, he did not say whether or not direct quoting was allowed or not. Editing is allowed, but direct quoting was neither stated as banned or not. Waiting for SOV's input before I paste into the thread so I don't get modkilled.I am sorry but something is off with that. A direct quote was gotten by sobsob. I am calling bs. Post what it really is...
@StartingoverVet can I quote, yea or nay?
Anything goes.@StartingoverVet can I quote, yea or nay?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Attorney: You live on the misery of others. You might want to try to find out (on your own - no help from the mod) who might need use of your services.
How do you quote direct quotes? Anyone know?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I dont think it's possible.How do you quote direct quotes? Anyone know?
Screenshots though...

I don't know how to do anything except a normal quote. He never gave me the role description he gave you, in any way shape or form. It's a summary of my role, but not the role description I was given."I'm sorry, but the President is unavailable now," his secretary says with a smile. You sigh, shrug, and begin to leave. Before you're out the door, her voice calls to you, "but I do have something you might be able to help a friend with." She goes on to tell you about the drama, abuse, cheating and generally horrible things that have happened in her good friend's relationship, and asks if you can help. You can't turn down a case this good, but you'll need to do a lot of leg work to get it going. Your role description has been changed for the duration of the case.
Divorce Attorney: You live on the misery of others. You might want to try to find out (on your own - no help from the mod) who is the upset ex, and then you can take down her abusive spouse and make a name for yourself.
Anyway, I need to get back to class. All I know is we're losing out by lynching me before I can help jojo.
tally?
Lynch votetally?
MJ 4 (STL, Dya, LIS, SnS)
Allie 1 MJ
SnS 1 WZ
Devyn 0
Waffles 4
Deadline 7pm
Lynch MJ
You can do two things, don't do first one listed in your description. You should probably follow up on that...What?
@StartingoverVet is posting screenshots of conversations allowed?
lynch MJ
Anything goes.
@StartingoverVet is posting screenshots of conversations allowed?
lynch mad jack
I figure anything can be faked....@StartingoverVet is posting screenshots of conversations allowed?
If there is someone who wants to post a screenshot, there will be someone else who goes to the trouble of faking a screenshot.
I am all for the chaos, and for people going to extraordinary lengths to lie. It does my heart good.
Hell, I am pretty sure one of you will fake a video chat with me explaining your role soon. Good luck with that.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Everyone post a screen shot of your role pm... If you fail to, you will be lynched 😉 #howtobreakww
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
If and when future mods decide to outlaw screenshots, I want it to be known as the DubZ rule, because dammit it was my idea, even if STL was the one to do it 😀
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Unlynch SnS
I await @Mad Jack's screenshot 😉
I await @Mad Jack's screenshot 😉
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hmmm we could probably piece something together from rojo's epic video...Hell, I am pretty sure one of you will fake a video chat with me explaining your role soon. Good luck with that.
I figure anything can be faked....
If there is someone who wants to post a screenshot, there will be someone else who goes to the trouble of faking a screenshot.
I am all for the chaos, and for people going to extraordinary lengths to lie. It does my heart good.
Hell, I am pretty sure one of you will fake a video chat with me explaining your role soon. Good luck with that.
Unpossible!
i really should have captured the tabs on the top of my browser, but this is prevet...
however, I doubt STL faked his post...
however, I doubt STL faked his post...
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Trying to figure out whether you faked the part about SOV being pleased to see you playing, too
I mean, why would anyone be happy about that?!?
Lynch MadJack
Just got home. Screenshot posting will basically ruin the game for anyone that isn't technically savvy or doesn't have the programs to shoop properly, it's a pretty sad way to play WW. I'll get you my screenshot in a second, this is ridiculous.
im pretty sure its mainly joking... i already faked a screen shot with nothing but MS Paint...Just got home. Screenshot posting will basically ruin the game for anyone that isn't technically savvy or doesn't have the programs to shoop properly, it's a pretty sad way to play WW. I'll get you my screenshot in a second, this is ridiculous.
you will never know!!Trying to figure out whether you faked the part about SOV being pleased to see you playing, too
I mean, why would anyone be happy about that?!?
It would just be really annoying for me because I post from my smartphone 99% of the time, so even when I'm a villager I can't screenshot until I get on my Mac, and if I'm ever a wolf I'll be straight up screwed.im pretty sure its mainly joking... i already faked a screen shot with nothing but MS Paint...
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I was honestly joking when i made the suggestion, didn't think SOV would allow itJust got home. Screenshot posting will basically ruin the game for anyone that isn't technically savvy or doesn't have the programs to shoop properly, it's a pretty sad way to play WW. I'll get you my screenshot in a second, this is ridiculous.

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Then again it is pretty nice having you around to like all my posts 😉you will never know!!
I knew you would do it if allowed Jojo.... I was expecting the fake video from you though.
If you guys try to make a "villager test" out of screenshots I will disallow it for now. Everyone will have to "prepare" their screenshots for the next WW game though.
ps- I don't remember how to do a screen shot. WOuld have to look it up.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Let me see here. I'm not used to using Macs. Where is the print screen button... Let me get my glasses... I'm putting up a screenshot anyway, because screw this, I'm getting lynched one way or another.
Now let me see here...
Now let me see here...
There we are. See? Totally not a wolf. Role description totally matches. Now can we lynch STL on principle for having the worst logic in all of WW?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I AM SO DONE
Why would you post a screen shot of your role included in the same conversation as the head wolf? Are you bad at this or something?View attachment 185850
There we are. See? Totally not a wolf. Role description totally matches. Now can we lynch STL on principle for having the worst logic in all of WW?
View attachment 185850
There we are. See? Totally not a wolf. Role description totally matches. Now can we lynch STL on principle for having the worst logic in all of WW?

Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 190K