IRL WW game thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Then again I think we're looking for a convert now and if biyachei has been "nefarious" all game, that doesn't really scream convert to me. Hmm.
Tie it, I would rather go down with her knowing I am taking down a wolf with me

Members don't see this ad.

I thought you were just suspicious. Now you're sure? If this doesn't scream wolf, I don't know what does.

I do know I'm still the crazy cat lady as I've said all game.

Reactions: 1 user
STL, I'm still trying to understand your rationale behind lynching us. We're playing the same as we have the entire game; our cats have always been 'nefarious,' even when they saved you from a wolf attack one night. I agree with Allieh that we're likely looking for a convert at this point. The only one who is really playing differently at this point is you. You went from trusting us to oh-gee-they're-totally-a-wolf in one night.

Members don't see this ad :)
All I am saying is once you guys see I am a villager today, lynch BIachei tomorrow (assuming its not tied up...)

STL, I'm still trying to understand your rationale behind lynching us. We're playing the same as we have the entire game; our cats have always been 'nefarious,' even when they saved you from a wolf attack one night. I agree with Allieh that we're likely looking for a convert at this point. The only one who is really playing differently at this point is you. You went from trusting us to oh-gee-they're-totally-a-wolf in one night.
Yup, once I saw the message about nefarious motives, and SnS's ability to leave a protege that has nefarious motives. You guys happened to completely ignore my post before about that, more than likely intentionally. As I said, it's fine, lynch me today, you guys will still be lynched tomorrow once they see I am a villager.

Just to bring it back to the forefront and maybe so other people don't see it brushed away, let me repost it again.

"You find a cat sniffing around your house last night. You are pretty sure someone with nefarious motives must have sent it to you. Beware!"

Yup, once I saw the message about nefarious motives, and SnS's ability to leave a protege that has nefarious motives. You guys happened to completely ignore my post before about that, more than likely intentionally. As I said, it's fine, lynch me today, you guys will still be lynched tomorrow once they see I am a villager.
And I already know your response. "But that would mean we would be a convert." The answer to that is no, that doesn't mean that. Mad Jack inherited Cyndia's role, and was an original wolf. So as I said, I hope you get lynched today. If not, I hope people have the sense to lynch you tomorrow.

I asked you about that because I didn't understand it; I wasn't ignoring it. I must have skipped over that. Was it in a write up? I'll try to find it.

A -Polluting Chemical Company Inc.
1- @@Gwenevre + @@Ashgirl - cleared by me
2- @@VetAshley2117 - killed by wolves and revived from ICU
4- @@SummerTheLynx - myself

D- The Soul Sucking Hedge Fund Investors LLC.
1- @@DVMDream - clearer of many people so hopefully not wolf
2- @@devyn - idk, but untouchable?
3- @@thedrjojo - just cleared by DVMD
4- @@allieh8607 - cleared earlier by DVMD

F - The Megalomaniac Monopolist Tech Assoc.
1- @@dyachei @@brightimpressio - not a wolf as of 2 nights ago....
2- @@LetItSnow - could not have been original

Anyone else not know what in the world to do?
STL, you said you never checked our role. Why did you say in this post that you knew we weren't a wolf at some point?

And I already know your response. "But that would mean we would be a convert." The answer to that is no, that doesn't mean that. Mad Jack inherited Cyndia's role, and was an original wolf. So as I said, I hope you get lynched today. If not, I hope people have the sense to lynch you tomorrow.
Mad Jack inherited which Cyndia role?

STL, you said you never checked our role. Why did you say in this post that you knew we weren't a wolf at some point?
B/c you had healed me, while attacked, which would usually indicate a non-wolfy move. Unless of course, it was just a way for us to have me clear you....

And do you guys read the write ups??? They aren't even long and involved... Look at MJ's obituaries. He gained the ability to put people in jail (cyndia's role). He just never used it.

Members don't see this ad :)
B/c you had healed me, while attacked, which would usually indicate a non-wolfy move. Unless of course, it was just a way for us to have me clear you....

And do you guys read the write ups??? They aren't even long and involved... Look at MJ's obituaries. He gained the ability to put people in jail (cyndia's role). He just never used it.
I admitted that I haven't been as active as I'd like, so while I skimmed and saw he was a wolf, lawyer, and had something to do with the jail, I missed that he got Cyndia's role.

We didn't actually heal you, we protected you. Which is why it's STILL a bad idea to lynch us. We're the freaking protector. You or someone else should have checked us when everyone was suspicious of us initially. It's not our fault you didn't. But now you're ENCOURAGING a tie because you KNOW it will get a wolf even though you haven't investigated us. and if that's not wolfy, I don't know what is.

There's a pretty simple fix for this. Someone investigate us tonight. Itll be a wasted seer night but you guys will still have your protector.

We didn't actually heal you, we protected you. Which is why it's STILL a bad idea to lynch us. We're the freaking protector. You or someone else should have checked us when everyone was suspicious of us initially. It's not our fault you didn't. But now you're ENCOURAGING a tie because you KNOW it will get a wolf even though you haven't investigated us. and if that's not wolfy, I don't know what is.
So here is how this will go. I will be lynched today, and tomorrow DVMD will look into you and will vote you. You will claim DVMD is converted and vote DVMD. You will go back and forth against someone who can't defend themselves, so you may get through that lynch, or you may not. You or DVMD is the wolf. If there are two, then lynching me leaves villagers up a creek without a paddle.

Protector does not mean ANYTHING in a sobsob game. The will game, SNS was the protector, and a WOLF. I don't doubt you have the ability to protect, in fact I can verify that. But that doesn't make you not a wolf. I am just clinging to the fact that you are a wolf, b/c if you are not, then its DVMD, and if its DVMD, then the game is already over. Too many people cleared, too many question marks. But DVMD was looking into most recently by me. Her role description has not changed. I am suspecting that she looked into me 3 nights ago to verify I wasnt a wolf. You are the only person both me and DVMD have not looked into. And thus, my hope is that you are the wolf. B/c if you are not, and there is more than wolf left, that means DVMD is converted and the game is pretty much over. So, I will stick to the fact that you are a wolf, b/c the alternative is a grim one.

Edit: As an FYI, I will use healer and protector interchangeably, even though I know they are not the same thing. This simply has to do with my original inclination from mafia, where the doctor would heal a person, rather than protect a person.

So here is how this will go. I will be lynched today, and tomorrow DVMD will look into you and will vote you. You will claim DVMD is converted and vote DVMD. You will go back and forth against someone who can't defend themselves, so you may get through that lynch, or you may not. You or DVMD is the wolf. If there are two, then lynching me leaves villagers up a creek without a paddle.

Protector does not mean ANYTHING in a sobsob game. The will game, SNS was the protector, and a WOLF. I don't doubt you have the ability to protect, in fact I can verify that. But that doesn't make you not a wolf. I am just clinging to the fact that you are a wolf, b/c if you are not, then its DVMD, and if its DVMD, then the game is already over. Too many people cleared, too many question marks. But DVMD was looking into most recently by me. Her role description has not changed. I am suspecting that she looked into me 3 nights ago to verify I wasnt a wolf. You are the only person both me and DVMD have not looked into. And thus, my hope is that you are the wolf. B/c if you are not, and there is more than wolf left, that means DVMD is converted and the game is pretty much over. So, I will stick to the fact that you are a wolf, b/c the alternative is a grim one.
That's not going to be how it goes down. Because WE ARE NOT A WOLF. SO GET OFF YOUR FREAKING HIGH HORSE. ACTUALLY INVESTIGATE US INSTEAD OF LYNCHING US BECAUSE THIS ROLE IS MORE VALUABLE THAN SOMEONE WHO CAN'T DO ANYTHING.

Edit: As an FYI, I will use healer and protector interchangeably, even though I know they are not the same thing. This simply has to do with my original inclination from mafia, where the doctor would heal a person, rather than protect a person.
YOU ALSO SEEM TO BE FORGETTING THAT WE WERE INITIALLY SENT TO THE ICU IN A NIGHT CYCLE BY WOLVES.

That's not going to be how it goes down. Because WE ARE NOT A WOLF. SO GET OFF YOUR FREAKING HIGH HORSE. ACTUALLY INVESTIGATE US INSTEAD OF LYNCHING US BECAUSE THIS ROLE IS MORE VALUABLE THAN SOMEONE WHO CAN'T DO ANYTHING.
Fine, I swear if you are the wolf, I am never trusting a word you have to say in a WW game again.

******unlynch biachei, lynch DVMD********

Lynch Vote:

jojo 0 ()
STL 3
(Biachei, jojo,devyn)
Biachei 1 (, vetash)
DVMD 1 (STL)

lynch deadline..... soonish. (my plans were ruined due to my stupidity, so I am here now).

uncast votes: 2

Devyn Honorary Lynch GIF:

h5F615F4B

Eeny Meenie Minie Mo,
Catch a wolfie by the tail,
if he hollers let him wail,
My mod said to pick this one,
and out goes Y-O-U

You have lynched STL, the human resources director, who could search his files each night to discover human's roles. No treatments are available and he is sent straight to the crematorium.

The polluting chemical company has been put out of business by a class action suit. All remaining players will be employed by the hedge fund, because hedge funds rule, and anyone who has ever worked for a hedge fund knows they kick freaking arse! That's right, bow down to your supreme ex-hedge fund #2 moderator!

Night 12 deadline: 6am EST.

There are 6 players left in the game: Getting down to the nitty gritty. 75% of our employees have bit the dust. Who is next?

2- @VetAshley2117
1- @DVMDream
2- @devyn
3- @thedrjojo
4- @allieh8607
1- @dyachei @brightimpressio

Closed Places.
ICU
<shut down due to lack of insurance reimbursement>

<shut down by a class action suit>

B- Act Like you care about the planet but don't really Co.
(shut down after a hostile takeover)

C- Food Supplements for Suckers Ltd.
(shut down due to e-coli scare)

E - The Claim Denying Insurance Company Plc

<taken over by a hedge fund as a tax shelter?>

<Closed due to loss of its tech savvy employee>

Jail/Dog Pound
<closed due to disuse>

The Crematorium
Cyndia, IRS agent, Wolf
swings, Bail Bondsman
DocE & Chillbo <3, Ralph, the stoner, and head wolf.

Lupin21, office worker
hedgie, corporate raider
FFM, chairman of the board

Html, bicycle messenger
Mad Jack, Divorce lawyer, wolf
Lissarae06, hot dog vendor turned CEO
Gwenevre/Ashgirl, Insurance company representative
Wildzoo, President=>chairman of the board
shortnsweet, director of the NSA, wolf
ResoluteMike, vice president
Letitsnow, dirty judge
Summerthelynx, human resources manager

You know you are flying under the radar when the mod has to look up 1) if you are still alive in the game and 2) what your role was. Sadly, that is the case for allie, whose role was muted by the fact, she was the counter to a skill that wasn't used. The big bad wolves have killed @allieh8607 , the treasurer who could not be audited, but who really cares if no one is going to audit.

Day 13 deadline: 4pmESt

There are 5 players left in the game:

2- @VetAshley2117
1- @DVMDream
2- @devyn
3- @thedrjojo
1- @dyachei @brightimpressio

Closed Places.
ICU
<shut down due to lack of insurance reimbursement>

<shut down by a class action suit>

B- Act Like you care about the planet but don't really Co.
(shut down after a hostile takeover)

C- Food Supplements for Suckers Ltd.
(shut down due to e-coli scare)

E - The Claim Denying Insurance Company Plc

<taken over by a hedge fund as a tax shelter?>

<Closed due to loss of its tech savvy employee>

Jail/Dog Pound
<closed due to disuse>

The Crematorium
Cyndia, IRS agent, Wolf
swings, Bail Bondsman
DocE & Chillbo <3, Ralph, the stoner, and head wolf.

Lupin21, office worker
hedgie, corporate raider
FFM, chairman of the board

Html, bicycle messenger
Mad Jack, Divorce lawyer, wolf
Lissarae06, hot dog vendor turned CEO
Gwenevre/Ashgirl, Insurance company representative
Wildzoo, President=>chairman of the board
shortnsweet, director of the NSA, wolf
ResoluteMike, vice president
Letitsnow, dirty judge
Summerthelynx, human resources manager
allie, treasurer

I'm torn cause I dunno if I trust any of you.

Dvmd doesn't make sense to still be alive, and hasn't delivered since doce iirc

Dyachei impresso was being targeted by STL who is now vindicated in death

Devyn has a sketchy character as man's best friend, and we just have been letting her slide

And vetash I know nothing about...

I'm going to sleep on it, and will be interested in seeing dvmd's vote.

If there are 2 wolves, this is do or die, if there is only 1, then if devyn could possibly not count then this may also be do or die.

Ugh, why haven't the wolves just killed me off.

After some back room discussions, I have decided that dvmdream can post on the thread while she is the leading vote getter in a lynch.

Perhaps I didn't think about endgame well enough in my design, so I remedy that now to be fair.

Reactions: 1 users
Yay! I can use words!

A few things:

@thedrjojo I did give you guys SnS as well. You can argue that she was already suspicious and that would be a fair argument. However I was also very suspicious I just couldn't express that on thread. :shrug:

Also, I was stuck in ICU unable to investigate for a few days by the time I got out there were only a handful of suspicions left, so it wasn't like I was only giving up a wolf once they became suspicious. I didn't have an option because of the time I was in the ICU.

Also, I mentioned while in ICU that I heavily believed someone was lying to WZ and was probably a wolf, so I was already suspicious of MJ at that point. I didn't get to investigate him because STL asked that I seer someone else and since I couldn't communicate on thread I figured I would go with what someone was trying to communicate with me. I did attempt to lynch MJ after that because I was suspicious but then no one could understand what I was doing and I couldn't explain it so I had to switch to lynching no one.

I wasn't even around last night when SOV closed the night cycle. I sent in a contingency to him to seer STL if he wasn't lynched and if he was (since I really thought he was a wolf) to seer Vetash. I was confused as to how STL was so certain she was not a wolf in his list.

My thought is that there is a convert out there, and since it seems by SOV's write up on players that SnS was able to convert someone. So anyone that has not been cleared since SnS was lynched has potential to be a wolf.

I am not a wolf. I wasn't even able to defend myself until just now. I also wasn't expecting SOV to allow me to defend myself so my thoughts are probably not well stated. I think there is a wolf voting to lynch me or pushing to get me lynched as they probably weren't expecting me to be able to defend myself and I would be an easy person to get lynched.

I do find it odd that the protector is still alive. I could see them being converted then intentionally leaving me alive because they would have to explain why I was not protected. Also, the still alive seer always gets instantly suspicious and makes for an easy lynch target.

Anyway, glad I have a chance to defend, I am not the wolf here and you would be making a mistake to lynch me.

Also, it feels good to talk.

So vetash is definitely clear?

I'm still not a wolf. I don't know who is though. Its difficult to make clear cut definitions on who is/isn't when you dont get any results yourself and the seers can't talk.

still not a wolf, but hey, if we die, you'll know it that much sooner

Not a wolf here, just trying my best to find who is the wolf. Had I been around when the lynch closed yesterday I would have switched to investigating you as it would have made more sense, but I was not here so went with what made sense to me at that time since I was really thinking STL would be a wolf.

Not a wolf here, just trying my best to find who is the wolf. Had I been around when the lynch closed yesterday I would have switched to investigating you as it would have made more sense, but I was not here so went with what made sense to me at that time since I was really thinking STL would be a wolf.
me too. His logic just never really makes sense.

I hope you're not the wolf, but its the best lead i have

me too. His logic just never really makes sense.

I hope you're not the wolf, but its the best lead i have

You aren't going to find a wolf with me. It is either you or there is more to devyn's role than what she is telling us.

I have done as much as I can, but being a silent seer is a rather thankless job.

You aren't going to find a wolf with me. It is either you or there is more to devyn's role than what she is telling us.

I have done as much as I can, but being a silent seer is a rather thankless job.
i'd be ok lynching devyn. I don't buy that much lynch resistance as a villager. Heck, I'll even start it if you want.