IRL WW game thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Lynch vetash

Members don't see this ad.

*****lynch cyndia***** because I don't want DBag lynched this early. Need to get more mileage out of that name.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Lynch mj for calling me old

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Boo, first game in ages, I don't want to be randomly lynched day one. As I said, I started as a wolf for the last 4 or 5 games, but I finally didn't this time.

*****Unlynch lupin, lynch wildzoo***** because I find dbag an entertaining name as well. I will tie it up in self defense if I need to closer to the deadline.

Whoops, didn't see the last two posts load, phone app sucks.

Okay fine, reveal time. I'm the chemistry teacher, which is why I didn't ask to get the CEO position initially due to a potentially useful role. I don't want to completely out myself yet, though I will if no one changes their mind. If you guys give me just one more night to live, someone can please investigate me and you'll realise killing me as a random lynch on day one is a bad idea.

Final Lynch Vote:

Jojo 2
(WZ, MJ)
DBag 3 (DVMD, Dyachei , html)
Cyndia 5 (STL, Vetash, jojo, LIS, gwen)
WZ 3 (devyn, allie, cyndia)
Lupin 0 ()
MJ 2 (hedgie, SnS)
vetash 2 (lissarae, lupin)
STL 1 (FFM)

18 votes received

waffles: 2

Devyn Honorary Lynch GIF

abb95cb8be006f4042f38d1bf60d5090.jpg

People are mean and surly IRL. They have bills to pay, screaming babies, and cheating spouses. Just because no one was attacked last night, that doesn't mean someone doesn't have to pay for something! Cyndia, who has a criminal record as a known wolf-like creature, gets a couple more votes than some other people. An angry crowd of 5 people surrounds her and starts taunting her. They disparage her past wolf brags. They disparage her modding efforts. The disparage her shoes (her shoes?:poke:). She can't take the torment and suddenly passes out.
tumblr_inline_mj3c5qHkBs1qz4rgp.gif

She is rushed to the ICU, and pronounced "barely alive". She needs medical attention. But, will she receive it? Who knows?

In other news, the Act Like you care about the planet but don't really Co. is suddenly vulnerable to hostile activity and has been taken over by the Polluting Chemical Company Inc. I guess all those anti-vaccine types won't have any place to buy their non-GMO food and act all haughty anymore. How sad.

Night 2 closes at 6am EST. This will remain the schedule.

There are 20 players (a couple counts as one player) in the game:

Please note there has been movement. Please remove moved players from your group conversation, and add the newbies in.

Polluting Chemical Company Inc.
1- Gwenevre + Ashgirl
2- VetAsh2117
3- ResoluteMike
4- hedgie

B- Act Like you care about the planet but don't really Co.
(shut down after a hostile takeover)

C- Food Supplements for Suckers Ltd.
1- MJ
2- WZ
3- swings
4- STL

D- The Soul Sucking Hedge Fund Investors LLC.
1-DVMD
2- devyn
3- rojo
4- DocE & Chillbo <3

E - The Claim Denying Insurance Company Plc
1- Lupin21
2- FFM
3- allie
4 - HTML

F - The Megalomaniac Monopolist Tech Assoc.
1- BIyachei
2- LIS
3- SnS
4- lissarae06 CEO

ICU
3- Cyndia

Jail/Dog Pound
<empty>

The Crematorium
<empty>

Note on the ICU: Players in the ICU may continue to post on this thread (or the conversation). They may not vote nor PM (except with other members of the ICU).

Last edited:
I'm guessing there is some form of doctor in the game with some form healing potential.

I think it's worth a chance to find out by trying it on cyndia.

I'm guessing there is some form of doctor in the game with some form healing potential.

I think it's worth a chance to find out by trying it on cyndia.
Dr. who? The ICU at least makes it nice for us so we don't accidentally lynch a valuable role simply because life interferes with a defense. Unless of course it is a luck of the draw as to ICU v Death. Maybe a numbers game? Perhaps someone has to have x percent of the votes to be killed off. THEORIES!!!

Dr. who? The ICU at least makes it nice for us so we don't accidentally lynch a valuable role simply because life interferes with a defense. Unless of course it is a luck of the draw as to ICU v Death. Maybe a numbers game? Perhaps someone has to have x percent of the votes to be killed off. THEORIES!!!
I'm pretty sure with the wording that there are only 20 players left in the game, the ICU is essentially death

I'm pretty sure with the wording that there are only 20 players left in the game, the ICU is essentially death
Delayed death then? Since she can still post in the thread...maybe she'll die for real and go to the crematorium after a certain number of days. That would keep useful roles from taking their info to the grave at least, which is nice.

Delayed death then? Since she can still post in the thread...maybe she'll die for real and go to the crematorium after a certain number of days. That would keep useful roles from taking their info to the grave at least, which is nice.
yeah. but it also doesnt give us info regarding their roles immediately

Yeah, but it also says she needs help and will she receive it, leaving me to believe she can be healed. Guess we'll find out. Especially since no role is revealed through ICU.

How do you know she can still post :eyebrow:

Yeah, but it also says she needs help and will she receive it, leaving me to believe she can be healed. Guess we'll find out. Especially since no role is revealed through ICU.
Which of course means that if there is a healer role there's always the chance they could accidentally heal a wolf. I'm torn on whether @hedgiehog should reveal what Cyndia told her about her role.
Overrated
So's your face

Reactions: 2 users
Last night Dyachei and BI decided to celebrate their 2 day anniversary by going to a rave. Not a good idea it seems as they OD'ed on drugs.

They are rushed to the ICU, and pronounced "barely alive". They need medical attention. But, will they receive it? Who knows?

Meanwhile, Lupin has been picked up on a charge of "being a bad-girl". Interpret that however you will. Wonder what the Judge will think of that?

Day 3 closes at 7pm EST.

There are 19 healthy players (a couple counts as one player) in the game:

Please note there has been movement. Please remove moved players from your group conversation, and add the newbies in.

Polluting Chemical Company Inc.
1- Gwenevre + Ashgirl
2- VetAsh2117
3- ResoluteMike
4- hedgie

B- Act Like you care about the planet but don't really Co.
(shut down after a hostile takeover)

C- Food Supplements for Suckers Ltd.
1- MJ
2- WZ
3- swings
4- STL

D- The Soul Sucking Hedge Fund Investors LLC.
1-DVMD
2- devyn
3- rojo
4- DocE & Chillbo <3
4 - HTML

E - The Claim Denying Insurance Company Plc
2- FFM
3- allie

F - The Megalomaniac Monopolist Tech Assoc.
2- LIS
3- SnS
4- lissarae06 CEO

ICU
3- Cyndia
1- BIyachei

Jail/Dog Pound
1- Lupin21

The Crematorium
<empty>

I got an anonymous message last night.

"I can see... forever
Four original killers
But a fifth threat exists
Only posing as a best friend"

Anybody else get anything like this?

Hm. Previous night there was a cat sniffing around my place, and I was told that the person who sent it had "nefarious motives". Whassup with that, Dyachei?

Oh! I didnt bother sticking around to read the writeup after I was lynched, didn't realise I could still play, yay!

Dyachei is sending up serious red flags for me, I think healing her would be a terrible idea. I did tell hedgie my role ability, but please don't reveal it on the thread in case I manage to come back in to the game. I'm useful and a villager, so hopefully I will be brought back soon. And preferably sooner rather than later - I can't use my ability while I'm in the ICU, so dyachei is lying if she's claiming to have sent a cat while being in the ICU.

Yeah. I'm not to inclined to see Dyachei healed without some better explanation of what the 'nefarious purposes' were. Dunno if people in ICU (or jail) are lynchable or not.

Oh! I didnt bother sticking around to read the writeup after I was lynched, didn't realise I could still play, yay!

Dyachei is sending up serious red flags for me, I think healing her would be a terrible idea. I did tell hedgie my role ability, but please don't reveal it on the thread in case I manage to come back in to the game. I'm useful and a villager, so hopefully I will be brought back soon. And preferably sooner rather than later - I can't use my ability while I'm in the ICU, so dyachei is lying if she's claiming to have sent a cat while being in the ICU.
um no, I sent my cat last night. My cat is misunderstood so I can understand you being suspicious of "nefarious purposes" but my role is VERY beneficial.